Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infamous first light. Pretty cool game. Got the platinum trophy.

Comment

• Alien isolation on ps4. It's fucking awesome.

Comment

• Got the new call of duty for my ps4, love this game. so much fun.
        Love.

Comment

• Ac unity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

• Got Shadows Of Mordor lastnight, love it, just what Ryse Son Of Rome should've been x's 100;
            Love.

Comment

• &

Comment

• Far cry 4 on ps4

sigpic

Comment

• I bought 11 games this weekend on steam for 70€.

Comment

• Originally posted by chronic187 View Post
                    I bought 11 games this weekend on steam for 70€.
                    Which ones?

sigpic

Comment

• I bought this when it originally came out years ago but I wasn't as god at games as I am now and I couldn't get past the 2nd level but I've bought it again and now I'm good at it.

Comment

• Comment

• Bought a ton of games in the steam sale all for about £35

Assassins Creed Black Flag
                          Assassins Creed Revelations
                          The Walking Dead
                          Rage
                          Fallout 3
                          Fallout New Vegas
                          Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition because [MENTION=458]Exodus is always ranting how good this is and I have never played a game in the series.
                          My Current PC
                          i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
                            Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition because [MENTION=458]Exodus is always ranting how good this is and I have never played a game in the series.
                            Dark Souls is fucking awesome ...finished this game multiple times ...spent more than 100 hours with this game ...the same goes for Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls ...cant fucking wait to play their new game Bloodborne

to play the DLC content you have to do some things ... Ornstein & Smough, the 4 Kings are the hardest boss fights in the regular Dark Souls version and Manus is the hardest boss fight in the DLC

once the game captivated you, you will love this game
                            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                            Vinyls: 60
                            Cassettes: 110
                            CDs: 216

Comment

• I hope I am drawn in to the game, I have read and heard alot of good things so fingers crossed its my type of game. If so I shall purchase the rest of the series

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                              Dark Souls is fucking awesome ...finished this game multiple times ...spent more than 100 hours with this game ...the same goes for Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls ...cant fucking wait to play their new game Bloodborne

to play the DLC content you have to do some things ... Ornstein & Smough, the 4 Kings are the hardest boss fights in the regular Dark Souls version and Manus is the hardest boss fight in the DLC

once the game captivated you, you will love this game
                              My Current PC
                              i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• I bought this...dont know why, just 4 fun...really funny game to relax

One Finger Death Punch:

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X