This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brad View Post
    I heard you can beat metal gear in 10 minutes if you skip cut scenes and side missions.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/you.../1100-6418384/
    you can, but it's MGS so I dont care ...you can finish Resident Evil 1 under a hour only with a knife
    you cant beat a game in such a short time when you playing it the first time
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      you can, but it's MGS so I dont care ...you can finish Resident Evil 1 under a hour only with a knife
      you cant beat a game in such a short time when you playing it the first time
      I realize its still MGS but i'm not paying 30 USD for a game that is as big as a demo.
      Love.

Comment

I realize its still MGS but i'm not paying 30 USD for a game that is as big as a demo.
        At least they priced the game at $30! Games like Kane And Lynch 2 that was priced at full fuckin price and is still only 2 hours long is just bullshit! People are making the 2 hour thing a bigger deal that it should be. I mean how many games in your lifetime have you paid full price for and have been complete disappointments?

It doesn't botter me that MGS5: Ground Zeroes is only 2 hours because it was only $30 ($20 for the digital version of PSN) and the game is sick as fuck. If i enjoy the game then i feel i got my moneys worth.

Comment

Ground Zeroes is NO demo!
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

• Picked this up earlier today.

Infamous Second Son

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
              Picked this up earlier today.

Infamous Second Son
              Did ya crack open your ps4 yet?

Comment

• Nice [MENTION=2254]DarkPhantom13 picking my copy up this Thursday when I get paid !
                Love.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• In The past two weeks i've picked up these two.

Love.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Picked up Wolfenstein up about 3 weeks ago for my xbox one, still not even through 10 percent of the game.

The story seems legit enough, but just not that interesting.
                        Love.

Comment

• Resident Evil 4 (GCN)

Next purchase is either gonna be NBA 2K15 (PS4) or Super Smash Bros. (3DS). I'm leanin' towards Smash Bros.
                          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                          & getting the benefits that go along with it
                          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                          & that's where all this stuff come from
                          & we originated from kings

Comment

• Need For Speed Rivals

Comment

• Picked up Destiny on release night, then got Madden 15 and Dead Rising 3 lastnight.

Madden looks great, the game feels amazing, but this is the first game of madden I've bought since '06. Destiny is too addicting though, only stop for a few to play a game of Madden here and there then go back at it lol.
                              Love.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X