This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR PS3
    "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Super Smash Bros

Comment

• Originally posted by Wing Chun Ip-Man View Post
          RESIDENT EVIL II (PS1 GAME ON PS3 CONSOLE)!!!!!

10/10 points!!!

even at the age of 70 i will say that this is in the top 10 of best games EVER!!!!
          Biohazard 2 (Resident Evil 2) is a super dope game but part 1 is still the best part of the series.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

• fifa 12 demo looking forward to this
            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• ^For some reason Dead Island reminds me of Scooby Doo zombie Island..

But I just played Super Smash Bros 64

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                  Biohazard 2 (Resident Evil 2) is a super dope game but part 1 is still the best part of the series.
                  Personally i liked number 3 used to be paranoid every time i heard Nemesis say starssss and follow me lol

Comment

• pretty cool so far..some of the best graphics i've ever seen in a game too

never get tired of killing zombies!!

Comment

• Originally posted by skitzo View Post

pretty cool so far..some of the best graphics i've ever seen in a game too

never get tired of killing zombies!!
                      That is a good game,killing all those zombies hahaha,i have to instal this again
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good so far liking it!

Comment

• i been playing dead island & i gots to say im really enjoyin it also been playing LA noire but i can`t wait till fifa 12 is out

Comment

• Dead Island on mah laptop, shit the game is really dope if u ask me. Just some zombie slaying to the fullest and im likin it allot U can do whatever u want, if u wanna go and do a quest just talk with some folks.. if u wanna keep it simple u just go exlore the whole island and do some zombie wacking allong the way lol.

Other then that.. Fifa 12 demo on ps3 and MW2 on PS3, fuck a black opz!

Comment

• cod black ops online mode with papaveli og bobby johnson!!!

Comment

• Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X