X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthworm Jim (Gens emulator)

Comment

• SAINTS ROW 2 was the last game i played....

saints row is not how i remember it... before gta 4 came out... saints row was the sht!!! gta4 comes out and now i know why i forgot about saints row... its NOTHING compared to gta4... i just bought it cuz i was bored with my other games... it is complete garbage... the gameplay looks so fake compared to gta4...

WHERE THE FCK IS GTA 5!!!?????????

Comment

• Red Dead Redemption

GTA 4 Wild West Style lol
        Bryan Anonim
        Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

• Playing nothing right now, because psn is down, lol, otherwise black ops or fifa

Comment

• Call of Duty World at War (PC)

trying to rank up

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Johnson View Post
              SAINTS ROW 2 was the last game i played....

saints row is not how i remember it... before gta 4 came out... saints row was the sht!!! gta4 comes out and now i know why i forgot about saints row... its NOTHING compared to gta4... i just bought it cuz i was bored with my other games... it is complete garbage... the gameplay looks so fake compared to gta4...

WHERE THE FCK IS GTA 5!!!?????????
              Lol Saints Row 2 came out 6 months AFTER GTA 4 lad.
              Its not always about the graphics ,Saints Row 2 has a lot of things you cant do in GTA 4.
              GTA 4 looks great but lacks a certain amount of fun that San Andreas or Saints Row 2 has.
              At least you can swim and do loads of cool things in saints row or SA.
              Last edited by Plato; 05-09-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Homefront MP, very dope MP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plato View Post
                  Lol Saints Row came out 6 months AFTER GTA 4 lad.
                  Its not always about the graphics ,Saints Row 4 has a lot of things you cant do in GTA 4.
                  GTA 4 looks great but lacks a certain amount of fun that San Andreas or Saints Row 2 has.
                  At least you can swim and do loads of cool things in saints row or SA.
                  saints row came out in 06... two years before gta 4...

Comment

• Top Spin 4; PS 3; what a wonderful game!!!!

9/10

Pete Sampras 4 Life!!!

Comment

OMG I got NBA2K11 and its impossible, Keep on losing. You need to be a basketball expert to work it. Anyone else on here have it?
                      yep i have that game for months now... its really not easy but when u play more and more u learn more and more...

if u want add me: housereps

as soon as sony fix their online problem i want to play against u Plato!!

my fav team is miami heat, and from classic teams my fav is detroit pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Johnson View Post
                        saints row came out in 06... two years before gta 4...
                        You said saints row 2 was the last game you played and that it came out before GTA 4, It came out 6 months after GTA 4.
                        Never mind , your post is easily misinterpreted if you where talking about the first one then you should have made it more clear :P
                        lol [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. you would kill me ,but yeah Il add you.
                        Last edited by Plato; 05-09-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Currently playing Batman Arklyum Asylum
                          Good game, impressed.

Comment

You said saints row 2 was the last game you played and that it came out before GTA 4, It came out 6 months after GTA 4.
                            Never mind , your post is easily misinterpreted if you where talking about the first one then you should have made it more clear :P
                            lol [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. you would kill me ,but yeah Il add you.
                            the last game i played was saints row 2... after i mentioned that.... i was just talking about the saints row games in general... lol... my bad..

Comment

• Currently playing Assasins Creed 1, its ok so far ,Im playing at hard difficulty though so the detection system is pissing me off a little, have to walk everywhere in a pose.

Comment

• Tony Hawks pro Skater 3 on PSP. Currently getting alot of PSOne games for the PSP.
                                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X