Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dexter season 7 episode 1 - wohohoho i hate good series, they are so time-robbing.
    He was a nice middle class nigga
    But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
    Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Losers :P

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 - Episode 1,2,3 and 4 ! Thats awesome dudes

Comment

a rocker series omg how boring :F dexter is da shizznit
        He was a nice middle class nigga
        But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
        Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Dexter Season 8 Episode 2
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
            I watch the first season of 'Walking Dead' recently. It is by far the worst thing on television, perhaps ever. Bad casting, bad writing, bad acting, terrible lighting, and even the stupid exploding head effects look lame. I think watching that first season permanently killed a few million brain cells, it is just that stupid and awful. The people behind this show must be pretty dim and have low standards, dunno how something so shitty could even exist.

Conversely, I caught up to 'Game of Thrones' recently and that show just excels in every area, truly high quality and spectacular in every area. I hate having to live week-to-week to find out what goes on though so I'm just beginning to dig into the novels. Really cool stuff! I didn't think I'd like a high fantasy show about medievel shit and dragons, but this is just soo kickass.
            Walking dead is great i think some people have different standards when it comes to shows being good but for the majority it is a very well liked show its said they plan to stay in production for at least 10 years.Game of thrones is certainly dope they do stray a bit from the novels i hear a friend has told me alot more great stuff is coming as hes a reader of the novels im not so much a reader so guess ill have to wait and see what happens lol.Currently watching under the dome pretty far fetched but always good for a laugh.

Comment

Been watching under the dome so far and i love it. Cant wait to see why they put the dome there but i have a pretty good idea why

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                Walking dead is great i think some people have different standards when it comes to shows being good but for the majority it is a very well liked show its said they plan to stay in production for at least 10 years.Game of thrones is certainly dope they do stray a bit from the novels i hear a friend has told me alot more great stuff is coming as hes a reader of the novels im not so much a reader so guess ill have to wait and see what happens lol.Currently watching under the dome pretty far fetched but always good for a laugh.
                After I finished the novels for Game of Thrones I lost interest in the TV show. Also I just finished the 'Under The Dome' novel. That was a 1000 page thrill-ride! It rarely let up the entire novel. I haven't seen the TV show, but if the bad guys are half as monstrous in the show as they are the book they'd make Zombie Mothra Hitler W. Bush, Jr. look like a girl scout. The level of violence in that book is just insane. I do not think the bad guys got the comeuppance they deserved, nor was the reasons behind the dome elaborated enough.

In the TV show they should be able to offer a better view behind the origins of the dome though and will be interesting to see how they pull it off. I read somewhere that they are veering away from the novel in that aspect, which may or may not be a good thing.
                Last edited by coughdrops; 07-14-2013, 05:05 AM.
                It make homos game at females.

Comment

Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Episode 1

Comment

Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Episode 2

Comment

"Band Of Brothers" , i've seen this miniseries like 10 times at least.

Comment

Dexter Season 8 Episode 3

Comment

Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Episode 3

Comment

Spartacus.

Gonna start with season 8 of Dexter after my vacation

Comment

Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Episode 4,5 & 6

Comment

Zero Hour lol..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X