X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post
    Breaking Bad Season 1 Episode 1

damn i wish i was you. hope you enjoy it all!

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Breaking Bad Season 1 Episode 1
      Nice, finally you have found the way you'll like it

On Topic:

Breaking Bad - Season 6 - Episode 1,2 & 3 epic shit

Comment

• Blacklist ep 13, pretty good so far

Comment

• The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 9
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

• The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 10

Comment

• the simpsons season 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonafide Playya View Post
                the simpsons season 2
                season 1 is good
                season 2-10 are fantastic
                season 11 is ok
                season 12-15 are crap
                i didnt watch the last 5 or 6 seasons and I never will ...they killed one of my favorite tv shows

Comment

season 1 is good
                  season 2-10 are fantastic
                  season 11 is ok
                  season 12-15 are crap
                  i didnt watch the last 5 or 6 seasons and I never will ...they killed one of my favorite tv shows
                  i agree, it was fun to watch this back then. but the newest seasons are just boooring as fuck. i think they missed the right time to stop this show. now its just a joke

Comment

i agree, it was fun to watch this back then. but the newest seasons are just boooring as fuck. i think they missed the right time to stop this show. now its just a joke
                    I liked the old episodes of The Simpsons but for me the last few seasons are all heartless garbage.. simpson's producers are greedy, more episodes = more money, but the series has lost its heart, homer and etc. act too stupid/retarded for me.. hope it ends soon but unfortunately it will not.

anyways lot of good series out there... last series I watched were:

- Vikings (Season 1) 8/10
                    - Lost (all seasons) first seasons good, then too much magic etc. if there was a 7th season the island would be the door to the moon or something... at all 6.5/10
                    - The Walking Dead (Season 3) 7.5/10
                    - Breaking Bad 10/10: last 5 days I watched all seasons of Breaking Bad... and I must say: WOW! so far I haven't watched many series in my life but this is one of the best series I've seen.. Only Game of Thrones is better Imo but that's a different genre.. anyways I'm really impressed, I think from season one to the final it's just perfect, even the ending is great.. I can only recommend it [MENTION=911]Bonafide Playya [MENTION=458]Exodus

Comment

in my opinion it's because John Swartzwelder left the crew in around 2003, he wrote the best episodes, but now the newer generation took over and ruined the show as much as possible. I gave the newer seasons 2 or 3 chances but never again. Fox makes good money of it so they won't cancel the show until a major actor leaves or something big happens, so all we can do is ignore the show and rewatch the first 11 seasons for the 10000th time.
                      www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                      www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                      www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                      www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

• Originally posted by ORANGE View Post
                        I liked the old episodes of The Simpsons but for me the last few seasons are all heartless garbage.. simpson's producers are greedy, more episodes = more money, but the series has lost its heart, homer and etc. act too stupid/retarded for me.. hope it ends soon but unfortunately it will not.

anyways lot of good series out there... last series I watched were:

- Vikings (Season 1) 8/10
                        - Lost (all seasons) first seasons good, then too much magic etc. if there was a 7th season the island would be the door to the moon or something... at all 6.5/10
                        - The Walking Dead (Season 3) 7.5/10
                        - Breaking Bad 10/10: last 5 days I watched all seasons of Breaking Bad... and I must say: WOW! so far I haven't watched many series in my life but this is one of the best series I've seen.. Only Game of Thrones is better Imo but that's a different genre.. anyways I'm really impressed, I think from season one to the final it's just perfect, even the ending is great.. I can only recommend it [MENTION=911]Bonafide Playya [MENTION=458]Exodus

I watched the first 2 episodes of Breaking Bad and I enjoyed them. I will watch all seasons.

You should watch Prison Break, Dexter & Sons Of Anarchy also 3 dope tv series!!!

Comment

• Finishing House of Cards season 2
                          I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

• im in the middle of Friday Night Lights right now (season 4 EP3)

Comment

the simpsons season 2
                              I just watched that the other night & have been trying to go through 1-9 lately. I actually love this show more now than when I was a kid.

Comment

• The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 12

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X