X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luckily there won't be a car horn concert tonight

Comment

• We did it!

It wasn't a beautiful game on our part, meaning Croatia had the ball(s ? haha) most of the time and they pushed, pushed, pushed... Mandžukić scored for France and we can say that Lloris scored for Croatia. Yet, in the end, even if possession wasn't on our side, being decisive was the key. BIG congrats to Croatia, England and Belgium. We avenged our fellow brits!

2 stars!

Comment

• Can’t say i’m happy that France won but it is what it is

Congratz to Croatia aswell, they played a great tournament

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 429 View Post
          We did it!

It wasn't a beautiful game on our part, meaning Croatia had the ball(s ? haha) most of the time and they pushed, pushed, pushed... Mandžukić scored for France and we can say that Lloris scored for Croatia. Yet, in the end, even if possession wasn't on our side, being decisive was the key. BIG congrats to Croatia, England and Belgium. We avenged our fellow brits!

2 stars!
          Perfect post bro!! Thank you!! At the end being decisive brought the world cup to france!!!
          France was never unlikeable and i think everybody is happy for france.

Comment

• i'm buzzing for France!! well done!!!

Comment

• I had no problem with France winning, happy for them!! I just like to see teams win it that haven't won it before. France now have 2 WC's to their name, I don't like to see any single team dominate/take too many (i.e. Brasil / Germany) but France deserved it today. I favoured them as the winners since the last 16 (though I always pushed that aside in hopes to see England win) but I saw it coming from early on, I knew it would be them or Belgium that would win this tournament. Croatia had the team play, but France today stepped up their team play when it mattered, their defence was solid! and their advantage came through for them today: Class individuals like MBappe and Pogba and their other talents, were too strong. Congrats to France.

Croatia showed their character throughout the tournament to keep persevering when being behind on the score, and they showed that again today, they kept trying. Much respect.
              Last edited by Steez; 07-15-2018, 07:05 PM.
              Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

• Great tournament. Great final. Croatia showed so much heart.

Comment

• Comment

• Congrats to France, Croatia, Belgium & England!!

I was too busy eating souvlaki and missed the matches LOL

However, nice World Cup!

I’m looking forward to the EC and I hope Greece will be in lol
                    "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X