This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEW Dynamite starts in 30 minutes!!

This is the real test, a weekly television show.

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
      AEW Dynamite starts in 30 minutes!!

This is the real test, a weekly television show.
      Super keen!! Will try and watch it during my lunch break

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
        Super keen!! Will try and watch it during my lunch break
        I liked the first show.

Comment

Riddle vs Cole to open the show!! I tried to watch both as much as possible though

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
          First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

ididnt get around to checking it, ill have to dl it later tonight. whatd you rate it out of 5 overall? audience/botches/camera angles/ commentary etc

Comment

just peeped it, was very impressed for a first show. Every nylah rose match is a botchfest.

i like the look of that faction at the end if they become a faction (jericho, santana, ortiz, guerrera and hager)

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                just peeped it, was very impressed for a first show. Every nylah rose match is a botchfest.

i like the look of that faction at the end if they become a faction (jericho, santana, ortiz, guerrera and hager)
                A few hiccups that will need ironing out, but for me this show was easily 4/5

Comment

First episode of AEW Dark (matches taped before and after Dynamite every week)

Comment

Umpphh Brit Baker!!

Adam cole is a lucky man being with that Bay Bay! Lol

Comment

Wow what a show. Private Party vs The Young Bucks was amazing, & Darby coming down on a skateboard was cool

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                        Wow what a show. Private Party vs The Young Bucks was amazing, & Darby coming down on a skateboard was cool
                        Yes, another great show. Private Party felt like an upset, actually glad the Bucks put them over instead of themselves lol

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                          Yes, another great show. Private Party felt like an upset, actually glad the Bucks put them over instead of themselves lol
                          With Matt & Nick coming into the ring without tagging (to me) made it feel like they were the heels in this match, so i was rooting for Private Party. And yeah i assumed the Bucks were gonna put themselves over for obvious reasons

Comment

Im loving AEW at the moment
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                              Im loving AEW at the moment
                              Yes, they are off to a good start. I hope they can keep their momentum and give WWE some good competition.

Comment

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X