This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official AEW Thread

We are only 8 days away from the inaugural AEW (All Elite Wrestling) Pay-Per-View "Double or Nothing"!

Let's keep all AEW talk in this thread. I'll be watching live on Fite.TV in Canada. Who's with me?

[MENTION=915]Hard2Kill [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

I'm looking forward to it

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

i hope it takes off. wrestling really needs to be for the adults again.

Comment

Won’t get a chance to watch live but will be keeping an eye on it
        sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=1052]Esoteric When is the last time you were this excited lol ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
            [MENTION=1052]Esoteric When is the last time you were this excited lol ?
            September 27th, 1994 when I got a new ninja turtle action figure.

Comment

I've been really digging the nightmare family videos on YouTube, Cody has definitely matured. Comes across very authentic and heart felt

Really hope they do well.

Won't be watching live because of work

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                I've been really digging the nightmare family videos on YouTube, Cody has definitely matured. Comes across very authentic and heart felt

Really hope they do well.

Won't be watching live because of work

Nice video here, really looking forward to this match.

Also curious about how they handle initial champion crownings. No word as far as I know if they're doing any at Double Or Nothing.

Comment

i saw pac vs hangman has been nixed, thats a big blow to that card

Comment

adam cole is a lucky man being with this bay bay!!! (see what i did there) lol

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

britt baker might have the sexiest body of any female wrestler currently
                    Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 05-19-2019, 06:22 AM.

Comment

i saw pac vs hangman has been nixed, thats a big blow to that card
                      I read that as well, but I feel it's a work despite the reports lol

adam cole is a lucky man being with this bay bay!!! (see what i did there) lol

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

britt baker might have the sexiest body of any female wrestler currently
                      She's a smoke show! I have her on instagram to perv out (and Brandi and bea priestly and penelope ford)

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                        I read that as well, but I feel it's a work despite the reports lol

She's a smoke show! I have her on instagram to perv out (and Brandi and bea priestly and penelope ford)
                        I don't normally like girls with real defined abs, but I would lick sweat off her stomach, her midrift makes me feel funny in the pants lol

Comment

[MENTION=1052]Esoteric What was your 1st impression of this ?

From beginning of video up til 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                            [MENTION=1052]Esoteric What was your 1st impression of this ?

From beginning of video up til 3 minutes.

watched that the day it came out, Jericho has always been a good promo, and I liked this one a lot

Comment

really good interview

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X