Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypocrite Boston Bruins and Claude Julien (enjoy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
    Are you a Canadiens fan?
    Of course, I'm from Montreal

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
      Of course, I'm from Montreal
      I never used to be a hockey fan until recently. I used to think it was a weird sport until I started learning about it more and more. P.K. Subban is an amazing player by the way. I wish the Bruins had him!

Comment

I never used to be a hockey fan until recently. I used to think it was a weird sport until I started learning about it more and more. P.K. Subban is an amazing player by the way. I wish the Bruins had him!
        Hockey is a beautiful sport imo. Man i hope u guys never get Subban haha. He's our backbone, he's young and can only grow from here. Cant believe some people actually wanted to see him go.

What do you think about Price? Some people praise him, others don't. Frankly i don't know what to think because he always chokes during the playoffs. He gets a bad game, the fans start bashing him, he crumbles under the pressure and its like that every year lol.

Comment

Hockey is a beautiful sport imo. Man i hope u guys never get Subban haha. He's our backbone, he's young and can only grow from here. Cant believe some people actually wanted to see him go.

What do you think about Price? Some people praise him, others don't. Frankly i don't know what to think because he always chokes during the playoffs. He gets a bad game, the fans start bashing him, he crumbles under the pressure and its like that every year lol.
          I don't know too much about Price, but I have heard his name thrown around a lot. He's a lot like Lucic. A hot game then a cold game.

Comment

Get the brooms out!

Comment

I don't know too much about Price, but I have heard his name thrown around a lot. He's a lot like Lucic. A hot game then a cold game.
              Didn't know Lucic was like that, but yeah i suppose lol. Price never been constant.

Comment

Didn't know Lucic was like that, but yeah i suppose lol. Price never been constant.
                Lucic didn't have a very good regular season like Seguin which is why we acquired Jagr.

Comment

Lucic didn't have a very good regular season like Seguin which is why we acquired Jagr.
                  Interesting to know. You guys almost got Iginla aswell. He should have signed with you because he clearly wants that Stanley Cup lol.

Comment

Interesting to know. You guys almost got Iginla aswell. He should have signed with you because he clearly wants that Stanley Cup lol.
                    I'm not sure it's the main reason, but Seguin's 16 goals is very disappointing plus he has been put into check all playoffs!

Comment

I'm not sure it's the main reason, but Seguin's 16 goals is very disappointing plus he has been put into check all playoffs!
                      Yeah but the season was cut short so i guess he would of gotten around the same amount of goal as last year.

Comment

Yeah but the season was cut short so i guess he would of gotten around the same amount of goal as last year.
                        That's true, but he has been under-performing in these playoffs. It's like he forgot what time of year it is!

Comment

That's true, but he has been under-performing in these playoffs. It's like he forgot what time of year it is!
                          Yeah same happened with certain members from the Montreal squad and the same story have been going on for a while now with the Sharks lol.

Comment

Yeah same happened with certain members from the Montreal squad and the same story have been going on for a while now with the Sharks lol.
                            Canadiens have always been a good team they just need a couple more pieces and they will be all set. Believe me, they will be back in this thing before you know it!

Comment

Canadiens have always been a good team they just need a couple more pieces and they will be all set. Believe me, they will be back in this thing before you know it!
                              Yeah i believe so too, we have a lot of young players. I'm eager to see Subban, Galchenyuk and Gallagher play next year. We just need Price to stay sharp throughout the whole season.

Comment

Yeah i believe so too, we have a lot of young players. I'm eager to see Subban, Galchenyuk and Gallagher play next year. We just need Price to stay sharp throughout the whole season.
                                Reminds me of Phil Kessel and the bum wrap he got in Boston.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X