Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypocrite Boston Bruins and Claude Julien (enjoy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrite Boston Bruins and Claude Julien (enjoy)

GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

[MENTION=327]HazeSilver [MENTION=2399]GreenL420
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
      Thank you. Boston is a bunch of dirty players, good luck winning the cup with Tukka Rask in the net. I miss Maxim Lapierre, he was such a character.

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
        Thank you. Boston is a bunch of dirty players, good luck winning the cup with Tukka Rask in the net. I miss Maxim Lapierre, he was such a character.

unnecessary Hit on max pacioretty, unnecessary hit on Miller. Players talking shit, bunch of divers = Boston Bruins

Such a beautiful team boston has.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post

unnecessary Hit on max pacioretty, unnecessary hit on Miller. Players talking shit, bunch of divers = Boston Bruins

Such a beautiful team boston has.

It's the sexy thing to hate on Tuukka Rask, didn't a Pittsburgh radio host call him a clown? The guy has been putting on an amazing performance against one of the best offenses in the Penguins...and on their home turf to boot! He's very underrated as a goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
            It's the sexy thing to hate on Tuukka Rask, didn't a Pittsburgh radio host call him a clown? The guy has been putting on an amazing performance against one of the best offenses in the Penguins...and on their home turf to boot! He's very underrated as a goalie.
            I talk shit about Boston Bruins alot lol, but i have to give them the credit that they deserve.Rask is stepping up big time. he proved alot of people wrong. i don't think they need Tim Thomas anymore lol

Comment

I talk shit about Boston Bruins alot lol, but i have to give them the credit that they deserve.Rask is stepping up big time. he proved alot of people wrong. i don't think they need Tim Thomas anymore lol

As a Bruins fan I was a little sad to see Tim Thomas go, but it was good at the same time because Tim was getting old and even though he had that amazing year when the Bruins won the cup the following year wasn't so good for him and he looked like a beaten man.

Comment

As a Bruins fan I was a little sad to see Tim Thomas go, but it was good at the same time because Tim was getting old and even though he had that amazing year when the Bruins won the cup the following year wasn't so good for him and he looked like a beaten man.
                Yeah Tim is gettin old I doubt he'll be the number one goalie for the Islanders. I'm sure Tuukka Rask surprised alot of people. So far he only allowed one goal against the penguins and frankly i thought he wouldnt stand a chance agains the explosive attack that the pens produced against Ottawa. The Penguins are a strong team and can turn around the serie, but the way boston is playing, they have everything to win it again this year.

Comment

Yeah Tim is gettin old I doubt he'll be the number one goalie for the Islanders. I'm sure Tuukka Rask surprised alot of people. So far he only allowed one goal against the penguins and frankly i thought he wouldnt stand a chance agains the explosive attack that the pens produced against Ottawa. The Penguins are a strong team and can turn around the serie, but the way boston is playing, they have everything to win it again this year.
                  I'm not the type of person to claim that the Penguins are done. I'm not that stupid and they can come back any game now. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us tonight!

Comment

I'm not the type of person to claim that the Penguins are done. I'm not that stupid and they can come back any game now. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us tonight!
                    3-0

Comment

3-0
                      The Penguins played an amazing game though. They really pushed the Bruins to the brink!

Comment

The Penguins played an amazing game though. They really pushed the Bruins to the brink!
                        Yeah I believe it's over for them.

Jaromir Jagr is playing some amazing hockey, dude is the last of a dying breed. You guys are lucky to have him.

Comment

Yeah I believe it's over for them.

Jaromir Jagr is playing some amazing hockey, dude is the last of a dying breed. You guys are lucky to have him.
                          The guy is old but he can still play. He doesn't have any goals, but he sets others up beautifully for goals and has a lot of assists plus his awareness is off the charts. We are lucky to have him, but I wonder if this will be his last year? He looks very winded out there now.

Comment

The guy is old but he can still play. He doesn't have any goals, but he sets others up beautifully for goals and has a lot of assists plus his awareness is off the charts. We are lucky to have him, but I wonder if this will be his last year? He looks very winded out there now.
                            I Hope he stays for another year and i believe he still has some. Yesterday he did incredible work by winning the battle for the puck against Malkin, which eventually led to the game winning goal. Why can't Montreal play like that smh.

Comment

I Hope he stays for another year and i believe he still has some. Yesterday he did incredible work by winning the battle for the puck against Malkin, which eventually led to the game winning goal. Why can't Montreal play like that smh.
                              Are you a Canadiens fan?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X