Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
    album sucks big time... thx for reminding me
    Nah. It was a thousand times better then anything on the Top 100 chart for over a decade. I'll play this all day before I pay Lil Whatever, 6ix9ine, Gucci Mane, or Any of that shit. In contrast to what the public expected of a best selling album, DMX went against the grease and broke the bank. Somehow people look like they are a sour grape when they listen. The album was tight as fuck when in context with it's time in history and the reality around us. Even more so when in context with his own personal reality.

Comment

I don't think half of these features were done after his death.

DMX is great but I hardly listen to music these days..

DMX I like

Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Exodus is an example of the very thing that sucks the most in rap - guest appearances over quality. If I want to listen to DMX, I sure as hell do not want to listen to Bono singing. Nobody likes U2.

Comment

U2 are shite

Comment

Originally posted by Filla View Post
            U2 are shite
            Exactly. And that's just an example. Features suck in general. If I want listen to Tupac, I don't want to hear a bunch of other random artists on the songs. Exodus has guests pretty much on every track. Wtf???

There are albums' worth of unreleased DMX tracks. Hopefully those will be released.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X