Ja Rule Warns Rappers Of Comeback, "I Got A Chip On My Shoulders This Year"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
    well he wasnt as bad as nelly who only rapped for the bitches, ja rule was dope sometimes.

and as ive said many times, with ppl like weezy and rick ross gettin top spots in the game,
    ja rule comeback ur forgiven...

True.
    Ja Rule is not the best, or one of the best, but IMO, he is not the worst compared to the many who R at the top right now.
    Thing is most of ppl chose to dickride Em & 50 back in the days, like many R actually dickriding Wayne when I don't fuckin see what's so hot about him.

Ppl were dissing him cuz he was singing in his raps, yet 50 did it too after, & that's suddenly great, lmao.

I don't think his comeback will happen, but if that would be the case, it wouldn't be that bad. I mean, u said it right^^, there's Ross, Wayne, or Soulja Boy, why could it be shitty ?
    Last edited by ]123[; 07-05-2009, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ]123[ View Post
      True.
      Ja Rule is not the best, or one of the best, but IMO, he is not the worst compared to the many who R at the top right now.
      Thing is most of ppl should to dickride Em & 50 back in the days, like many R actually dickriding Wayne when I don't fuckin see what's so hot about him.

Ppl were dissing him cuz he was singing in his raps, yet 50 did it too after, & that's suddenly great, lmao.

I don't think his comeback will happen, but if that would be the case, it wouldn't be that bad. I mean, u said it right^^, there's Ross, Wayne, or Soulja Boy, why could it be shitty ?
      I could not fucking BELIEVE nobody called him on that, i thought for sure he was going to be labeled a hypocrite for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
        I could not fucking BELIEVE nobody called him on that, i thought for sure he was going to be labeled a hypocrite for that.
        money talks...

look at how kanye made an album full on auto-tune
        now he produces a whole album for jay-z without it
        labeling it as anti-auto tune...

u can be hypocritical, hell u can be the wickedest mofo in the land
        as long as u have enough money to have everyone kissin ur ass

ppl dont really care.

it aint right, right?

but as long as it sells...

notice: i dont necessarily agree with it but yall should be aware its our world works.

now wich mofo is ready to stand up and change the world?

Comment

i am waitin for his new album...that track with Game was dope,
          hope he can back to his old style now new shitty pop rap

Comment

i think jarule is a great rapper
            I believe in ALLAH,so as long as I do(and that's as long as am alive),NOTHING shall break me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
              now wich mofo is ready to stand up and change the world?

mm, let me think........ Soulja Boy I guess.. or either Wayne

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X