Ja Rule Warns Rappers Of Comeback, "I Got A Chip On My Shoulders This Year"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja Rule Warns Rappers Of Comeback, "I Got A Chip On My Shoulders This Year"

Former Murder Inc. frontman Ja Rule has issued a warning to rappers in light of his upcoming rap return and promised he would come back with new material.

In addition to speaking on his return, Rule also announced the launch of his own website.

"Word to God, Rule York in the building," he said in a video. "That's the motherf*cking first blog on Rule York TV on the iPhizzle cam n*gga. I'm getting a lot of hardcore footage. All you b*tch a** n*ggas out there, I'm letting y'all know I'm coming and I'm f*cking, oh, I got a chip on my shoulders this year b*tch. I'ma let you know something for real for real, brand new n*gga. Nothing f*cking stale, faded, brand new n*gga. Get ready. I'm lettin' y'all n*ggas know man, you got about 60 to 90 days then I'ma put my d*ck in your mouth man. Watch yourselves homies, telling you." (Forbez DVD)
    He previously updated fans on his relationship with Irv Gotti.

"I'm working, I'm not in a rush," he revealed in an interview about his forthcoming project. "I'm in the studio working every day. I'm about to go in the studio and work right now and finish up on the album. The album's coming out incredible. It's very different. I wanted to make it special. I wanted the album to be out of this world, and it's definitely shaping up to that. I'm not in a rush. I got a new situation -- my Empire Music Group. Gotti's got Murder Inc. We're both still together -- there's no separation. We're both together doing what we do, but I got my own situation and I got new artists. We're putting it together." (MTV)

first of all i have to say that this is stupid. any smart rapper wouldn't start bragging bout his big comeback while the album is still in production and the reaction of the public is unknown. i think he peaked his career with his 2001 album pain is love.

Comment

If he can create music like he did back in 01-03, then he'll be a step above most mainstream rappers today. I have to admit, the guy wasn't half-bad back then.
      Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

Wasnt he suppose to comeback with an album lately with the single ft. lil wayne. Unless he did. *unsure* That says much about his comeback.

Comment

I hope he makes a comeback.

Comment

i hate ja rule.... his rap is baaaad!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ja Rule has never been as bad as people make him out to be, funny how you all loved him until it became popular to hate on him, ill always support Rule, he is one of the few people who ever did shit right, if not for 50 and Em getting the public to turn on him, he would still be just as big today.

The world loves to build people up just to tear them down later, it has always been that way and will remain the same.

Comment

venni vetti vicci is a fuckin classic to me if he comes back like that ill support him to the fullest

Comment

Originally posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
                  Ja Rule has never been as bad as people make him out to be, funny how you all loved him until it became popular to hate on him, ill always support Rule, he is one of the few people who ever did shit right, if not for 50 and Em getting the public to turn on him, he would still be just as big today.

The world loves to build people up just to tear them down later, it has always been that way and will remain the same.

are u crazy man??? i never supported or loved ja rule... am i crazy????
                  ja rule is like child rap!!! man how can u listen to this??u dont know what rap is???

Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 07-05-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

well he wasnt as bad as nelly who only rapped for the bitches, ja rule was dope sometimes.

and as ive said many times, with ppl like weezy and rick ross gettin top spots in the game,
                    ja rule comeback ur forgiven...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Dirty View Post
                      venni vetti vicci is a fuckin classic to me if he comes back like that ill support him to the fullest
                      Hell yea man, that album was a huge fucking classic, Only Begotten Son is fire. I really hope he makes a comeback.
                      Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

I agree with some of yous.

I would love to have the older Ja (before clapback) flooding the airwaves....

Cause this other crap is annoying lol

But what do I care ?
                        I don't listen to much of today's music anyway...just when I'm outside, I hear people rockin' to garbage.

Everyday create your history.
                        Every path you take, you're leaving your legacy.
                        Every soldier dies in his glory.
                        Every legend tells of conquest and liberty.
                        Every hero dreams of chivalry.
                        Every child should sing together in harmony.

Michael.<3

Comment

I don't think he will make an impact when he comes back.

For me he is just not talented , has a few good songs, but the rest is all rubbish.

Comment

Did everybody forget about all these tracks?

The fact is, this guy has put out QUALITY music and does not deserve the negitive shit being said about him, on MY list, he is farther towards the top than most others.

Comment

JA got few good songs, he did mixtape few months ago, i got it if somebody needs it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X