Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Would you have puff or suge as CO? Lol no ones hating on biggie, it's just most of us prefer tha don makaveli.
    Originally posted by Makaveli92
    and Stretch looks delicious in ur Avatar (no homo)

Comment

tupac for sure, but i listen to biggie all the time. i just recently bought ready to die and life after death ( cant belive it took me so long lol)

Comment

gotta say pac all the way listen to him daily hes nore raw and puts more fire and emotion into his songs imo
        sigpic

Comment

write what u want, but these 2 are both great. its hard 2 say whos better, but if i have 2 choose whether 2 play 2pac or biggie track, pac always comes first.

Comment

Fake Azz Biggie...............2Pac Forever!!!!!!!!
            MH/MOB Worl Wide

Comment

Thread title should be: Who's dick would you suck, 2Pac's or Biggie's?

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
              These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

PAC hands down

Comment

Hmm... 2Pac or Biggie?
                  When it comes to the aspects of flow, Biggie had a better rhythm than Pac did when it came to a song, when it came to rhyming biggie had dead even rhyming skill but Big had more rhyme creativity, biggie cud usually Rhyme one part of a word to another part of the word spit it flawlessly, but when i came to rhyme schemes, 2Pac and Biggie were dead even at times with Pac even getttin the upper hand, Pac cud out rhyme Big with some of the most complex and creative rhyme schemes ive heard produced on a mic... (tho Big does come close) but in terms of flow, Big wins the majority of the vote
                  When it came to Delivery and performance
                  2Pac's Vocal presence was much more than Biggie's, you would more than likely notice Pac on a song than u wud notice Biggie, Pac's voice was more powerful and more distinctive this is seen especially with songs wit the niggaz on death row, the outlawz, boot camp clik even legends like Big Daddy Kane, Pac alwaays seems like the leader and it wud be no doubt that thats Pac... Next Pac in enunciation, no matter how complex a rhyme scheme, you would ALWAYS be able to tell what Pac was saying, it was IMPORTANT to his songs (ESPECIALLY HIS DEEP ONES) that everyone could hear every word and thats where his emphasis came in, Biggie emphasized yes, but it was more on his rhyme than wat was actually being said... For breath control, Biggie did his songs with minimum difficulty, mainly due to the fact that he had perfect breath control tho Pac cud in actuality do the same even more due to the fact that Pac verses are more than likely harder to pull off than a Big verse...
                  Melody wise, Pac and Big both had mastery of melody, Big only emphasized more on melody than Pac did, Big sounded like one of the instrumentals IN the song..
                  When it came to subject matter... Pac hands down, doesnt even be thoroughly discussed, Pac had discussed nearly EVERYTHING the only things i think has never discussed is really MYSTICS things like wondering about space, planets, science, and comedic and psycotic shit (the things Slim Shady is known for, but Pac's and Big's mostt violent raps sound extremely psychotic) other than that.. Poverty, Child abuse, Crime, Bringing the nation together, gansta thug life, the essence of love, death, life, if im missin anything else, well hes discussed it, 2Pac was the most diversed therefore had the most to say wen it came to subject matter...
                  Literary techniques such as alliteration, simile, metaphor, etc. i wud say Pac they gave more emphsis to his songs, and songs like "If I die 2nite" which show Pac's ability to CONSTANTLY USE Alliteration and Rhyming complexity simultaneously and "Lord knows" which show his ability to constantly rhyming couplets are examples..
                  Content in songs.... 2Pac said much more important and meaningful things than Big did and in much less time, 2Pac could cover his whole life in one verse while Big would be in a sense spelling out his name... However, in a verse Big could bring u the feel of serious yet u wud be smiling and amused at the end of that verse, he was more clever and would help put take the pressure off and would amuse and help u enjoy your time...
                  Vocabulary wise 2Pac was more intelligent and used enough of his vocabulary for everyone to understand
                  Influence wise..... 2Pac is the most influential rapper of all time
                  Both of their syles were great and enjoyable, but 2pac did not only master HIS own style, he mastered the styles of all those b4 him as well, "Where Ever U R" feat (BDK) is a primary example, this thus shows the capabilities of 2pac wen it came to songs
                  2Pac ALSO made MANY MOREEEEE SONGS THAN BIGGIE, 2Pac has both QUALITY ANDDD QUANTITY...
                  Wen we entered the Makaveli era... Pac could take on ANYONE Makaveli was on a higher level.. he isnt being touched
                  Last edited by Cross; 12-12-2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

after hearing some of pac's OGs, i vote 2pac without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecca Nina View Post
                      write what u want, but these 2 are both great. its hard 2 say whos better, but if i have 2 choose whether 2 play 2pac or biggie track, pac always comes first.
                      i dont believe u were being honest in this post. u dont even listen or like biggie...me either. cant stand phoney people.
                      sigpic

Comment

Biggie all day everyday but i like pac too

Comment

Tupac forever, I literally hate biggie, never listened to any of his songs. If they were being played, I'd leave the room

Strictly Makaveli FOR LIFE.

I stand by this statement.

June 16th 2011 will be a glorious day.

Comment

Pac was more than a rapper. Biggie only was a good rapper
                            PAC4EVA

Comment

Both are amazing but it has to be Pac.imo music and especially hip hop is about expressing yourself and Pac poured his heat and soul into his work.

I SEE DEATH AROUND THE COOOOOONAAAAAAA

Comment

2Pac No Question! Biggie's Great But Pac's The Best, My Top 3 Is 2Pac, Nas & Biggie.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X