Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no disrespect to big he is one of the best ever but im not sure he is in the top 3. he had a good flow but there is alot more to hip hop than flow. his lyrics were ok. he was always talking about gettin bitches and money usually, he has some deep, real songs but the majority wernt. pac was real and always spoke from his heart. he was a poet, and imo he had a better flow than biggie. pac is the best ever. i still have all biggies albums though

Comment

2Pac all the way. Biggie's catalog is not even half the stuff 'Pac has. Big was good and all but 'Pac was great.

Comment

Undoubtedly, both are Geniuses rap. However, according to my own opinion, the better the 2pac/Makaveli. Biggie was a great musical flow and sleepers, it is good listening but the texts are more Pac. Empathize when he rapping ... A Biggie?
        Biggie just rapping well. 2pac speaks also for his versatility, charisma and is "something" with the result that it has so many fans.

Comment

pac had the artistic depth biggie had the showman delivery.

biggie could make anything sound hot even if he was rapping about nada.

pac would make u think about every hot shit he said.

comparing rap to wrestling biggie would be the industry standard champ, he could beat any other on style ability and charisma, but regardless that pac was always the people champ cheered even when loosing or playing the vilain.

to me personally, biggie is the dope rapper i love to listen to, but it doesnt go further than music, pac is the dope rapper i can always listen to who makes me think far beyond music.

in the end of the day, yeah biggie was probably a better rapper, but pac was always the better person.

Comment

pac had depth as a person, biggie was a drug dealer and thats about it. biggie only had flow when talkeing about fuckin bitches

Comment

PAC, THAT'S ALL HAVE TO SAY

Comment

Feels like a freepost lol.

2Pac hands down. biggies is overated as fuck. pacs the shit its as simple as that lol

Comment

tupac FTW
                  F-N-F
                  THE REMIX KING
                  / Certified Music Critic

Comment

biggie was better..

i liked pac more though because of how deep some of his songs were..

some...

Comment

lol Biggie was good - over rated to me. 2Pac all day baby!

Comment

Had biggie been alive today, he would have made gay songs about fucking his daddy, and loving birdman. 2Pac all the way!
                        Originally posted by Makaveli92
                        and Stretch looks delicious in ur Avatar (no homo)

Comment

2Pac simply because he had quality and quantity when it came to material. Talent-wise, they're both pretty much dead even.
                          Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

Originally posted by DJDSign
                            Different Styles, you cant compare East n West, even though Pac was born in the east.
                            ok, but who do you prefer
                            F-N-F
                            THE REMIX KING
                            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

k k , everybody should calm down a little, if Pac is better than Biggie for you, just say it without FUCK Biggie etc.

Comment

blu is better than both them niggas!

lmao jk

no im not jk..

but i dont get why ppl gotta hate on biggie if they think pac is better lol.. thats a damn shame

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X