This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition 3: Remix

As mentioned in last couple weeks Friday Updates, [MENTION=13164]Therealrjbond was kind enough to provide us with 5 copies of Tupac: Conspiracy, and 5 copies of Tupac: Aftermath, for giving away to members of the site.

The staff decided the best way to do this would be to put together some competitions.

We are starting the 3rd Competition today. And as requested, it is a remix competition. To get the most amount of entries and involvement in the competition, we decided to make it an open one. There are only two rules to this competition.

1. The mix must contain at least one verse from Tupac
    2. DJ's cannot submit a mix they have already released on one of their mixtapes.

Everything else goes. Send your mixes to [MENTION=856]L-Booma, who will organize the vote thread at the end of the competition.

This competition will run for 3 weeks. On the Friday Update on December 6th, we will start the voting for the winners. There will be 3 winners for this competition, and each mix will get a spot on the next site mixtape. Below are the prizes for the 3 winners.

1st: The Tupac: Conspiracy and Aftermath DVD's, an XXL Magazine provided by our member [MENTION=6317]122, and the Murder Rap book by [MENTION=13177]Greg Kading
    2nd: The Tupac: Conspiracy and Aftermath DVD's, and the XXL Magazine
    3rd: The Tupac: Conspiracy and Aftermath DVD's.

#staff #vip #dj

Heck yeah! Let's hear what these site #djs can do! I know you guys have been waiting on this and these prizes are legit!

Really awesome items especially if you are a #collector

Major major props to #therealrjbond & [MENTION=13177]Greg Kading for providing these great items to our site. You guys are awesome and we're glad to have you all as part of our family!
    [MENTION=6317]122 thanks a lot for your generous donations of the magazines too! This XXL tribute is by far one of the best Tupac magazines out there!

I hope to hear some great mixes! Here's an idea if anyone wants to go with it. Use the song Tupac actually sampled for his version. There's been a fan remix of "starin thru my rearview" with Phil Collins on it with Pac. I think it's pretty dope. Maybe someone can come up with a similar remix for the competition.

Let's get it!

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
      Here's an idea if anyone wants to go with it. Use the song Tupac actually sampled for his version. There's been a fan remix of "starin thru my rearview" with Phil Collins on it with Pac. I think it's pretty dope. Maybe someone can come up with a similar remix for the competition.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Dope. I will see what's up

Comment

Originally posted by real_troublesome View Post
          Dope. I will see what's up
          Welcome man! Nice you want to contribute.

Check out this Thread for more information http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=81222

Holla at me if you have more questions.

Comment

this should be really dope can't wait to hear the mixes that get submitted and cool prizes especially for the first place winner!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X