2Pac-forums.com November 2013 Remix Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac-forums.com November 2013 Remix Contest

As mentioned in last couple weeks Friday Updates, [MENTION=13164]Therealrjbond was kind enough to provide us with 5 copies of Tupac: Conspiracy, and 5 copies of Tupac: Aftermath, for giving away to members of the site. [MENTION=6317]122 gave us two copies of the XXL 2pac collector's issue, and [MENTION=13177]Greg Kading gave us copies of his book "Murder Rap". Thanks a lot to these people for the contribution!

The staff decided the best way to do this would be to put together some competitions. 2Pac-forum.com never had a remix contest with these kind of big prices.

We are starting the 3rd Competition today. And as requested, it is a remix competition. To get the most amount of entries and involvement in the competition, we decided to make it an open one. There are only two rules to this competition.

1. The mix must contain at least one verse from Tupac
    2. DJ's cannot submit a mix they have already released on one of their mixtapes and online etc.

This competition will run for 3 weeks. On the Friday Update on December 6th, we will start the voting for the winners. There will be 3 winners for this competition, and each mix will get a spot on the next site mixtape. Below are the prizes for the 3 winners.

Everything else goes. Send your mixes to [MENTION=856]L-Booma, who will organize the vote thread at the end of the competition. In this thread, Please let us know or you will compete in the contest!

This competition will run for 3 weeks. On the Friday Update on December 6th, we will start the voting for the winners. There will be 3 winners for this competition, and each mix will get a spot on the next site mixtape. Below are the prizes for the top 3 winners.

Prices

1st: XXL Magazine, Murder Rap Book & Tupac: Conspiracy & Tupac: Aftermath Dvd's
    2nd: Tupac: Conspiracy & Tupac: Aftermath Dvd's & XXL Magazine
    3rd: Tupac: Conspiracy & Tupac: Aftermath Dvd's

#vip #djs

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=852]BoNity [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince [MENTION=2779]Biological [MENTION=206]Dj Dant [MENTION=2814]JackV [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=420]DADA7 [MENTION=1133]Rock [MENTION=10204]Snoop Lion [MENTION=943]MrMind [MENTION=431]OG MIX [MENTION=8547]djnice1
    [MENTION=13336]DJMakaveli1988 [MENTION=13849]radiolip [MENTION=10086]61824 [MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet [MENTION=845]3en [MENTION=2855]Billy The Kid [MENTION=852]BoNity [MENTION=244]endofdayz [MENTION=13574]MM Rex [MENTION=747]Papaveli [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=999]Kevin [MENTION=7122]djmoey [MENTION=9019]Crezzpo [MENTION=8642]Dj. T.N.L.A.K.

and all the others I forget to mention

Prices

Comment

ill submit. If I can make something nice.
      Last edited by KW; 11-16-2013, 01:12 PM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

You know im down for this. Got a great mix that i can use

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

fuck it, add me to the list, ill see if I can do anything

I Know Death Follows Me
          But
          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

count me in lol

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
              fuck it, add me to the list, ill see if I can do anything
              Ofcourse you can!

Ps. I already recieved 2 remixes , Nice. Cant wait to get more.

Comment

I've finished mine, so make that 3
                Last edited by KW; 11-18-2013, 10:51 AM.

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                  I've finished mine, so make that 3
                  Nice! I am still working to get some idea's for my remix lol. It's a long time ago that I remixed something.

Comment

sure thing, I'll be able to send mine on Friday.

Sent from my Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
                    www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                    www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                    www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                    www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                      sure thing, I'll be able to send mine on Friday.

Sent from my Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
                      Nice One! Cant wait.

Comment

I made a little youtube teaser for the contest. What u guys think??
                        [MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet [MENTION=10204]Snoop Lion

Comment

Great way to get the word out about the competition [MENTION=856]L-Booma

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                          http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

what is the deadline?

I Know Death Follows Me
                            But
                            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                              I made a little youtube teaser for the contest. What u guys think??
                              [MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet [MENTION=10204]Snoop Lion

That's DOPE

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X