This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do i got to do to become VIP

I may not have a million posts, but iv been on other forums since 2012, my collection is way the hell over average, and i would be perfectly happy to contribute all of my vast collection and put it to the VIP area. Ill even upload what i have so you can privately view how much i can contribute. Im sick of B1 anyways, that place is straight up dead at this point.

read here
    Site related information to include announcements, updates, & rules.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
      Respect and gratitude it says there as the last point

Comment

v.i.p.

Can we have. Vote for VIP Person or have a poll to vote for a person for the newest VIP I want to become VIP Status so how can I be recommend by the forums site. I believe I have a change becoming a VIP Even if I have negative posts about me if you read my others posts I have been honest to my opinions. Who in charge with VIP Status? Have we got any new VIP? I haven't seen any new ones? Has anyone keeping track on my daily activity on the site? It's says 90 days you can become VIP And etc. what my status of becoming a VIP? Thank you! Love to be that 51 VIP person. Can somebody courage us to become VIP status.
        Is there exclusive stuff still on VIP?

Much love
        Hennez

Do I need more posts,mentioned,and quoted
        Last edited by hennez; 06-28-2015, 05:26 AM.
        "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

I'm wondering is there anyone the newest on VIP
          "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

Comment

Pick me pick me!! Seriously! lol jk
            Last edited by johnnie360; 06-28-2015, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Both deserve it.
              Check out my Complete 2pac Song List Here

Starting a new spreadsheet list that will be totally compliant with the Reference section.

Comment

Originally posted by hennez View Post
                Can we have. Vote for VIP Person or have a poll to vote for a person for the newest VIP I want to become VIP Status so how can I be recommend by the forums site. I believe I have a change becoming a VIP Even if I have negative posts about me if you read my others posts I have been honest to my opinions. Who in charge with VIP Status? Have we got any new VIP? I haven't seen any new ones? Has anyone keeping track on my daily activity on the site? It's says 90 days you can become VIP And etc. what my status of becoming a VIP? Thank you! Love to be that 51 VIP person. Can somebody courage us to become VIP status.
                Is there exclusive stuff still on VIP?

Much love
                Hennez

Do I need more posts,mentioned,and quoted
                Staff keep track on every memeber of the forum, and in regular occasions have a discussion about new VIPs.
                Voting for new VIPs by other members is not possible. Site admih established a practice that staff keeps track about VIP candidates and it's like that from day 1 of the forum.
                2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
                  Staff keep track on every memeber of the forum, and in regular occasions have a discussion about new VIPs.
                  Voting for new VIPs by other members is not possible. Site admih established a practice that staff keeps track about VIP candidates and it's like that from day 1 of the forum.
                  Thank you!

Comment

This discussion pops out every now and then.... Just contribute exclusively on this forum and they might pick you one day. It's not about doing something for the Pac scene somewhere. You have to do it here.

Comment

^ Yep! I am just glad we still have a scene. This is my favorite online community and I am glad its still active!

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                        This discussion pops out every now and then.... Just contribute exclusively on this forum and they might pick you one day. It's not about doing something for the Pac scene somewhere. You have to do it here.
                        Thank you!

Comment

I've been a member on here for a wile since like 09 and was once a vip myself at first I didn't realize why my name was in purple or noticed I became one I was banned from being a vip for not staying on the site as being active like when I started n I stayed on here since then b have had my lil issues with a member but was all cleared up by a great staff who has been cool with me since thank u scorpion I started reading more of how the site works n being on here more to and haven't had beef with no one for a long wile I never really disrespected the staff of no one else n kept to my self lot to I love being on here n I've been wanting to prove my loyalty n been trying hard to earn my vip again but I never got that chance staff never told me but it's ok u know I just hope I can be a vip least befor I die lol I mean it's been 6 years that I got mine taken away n I been active lot since then too

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli1977 View Post
                            I've been a member on here for a wile since like 09 and was once a vip myself at first I didn't realize why my name was in purple or noticed I became one I was banned from being a vip for not staying on the site as being active like when I started n I stayed on here since then b have had my lil issues with a member but was all cleared up by a great staff who has been cool with me since thank u scorpion I started reading more of how the site works n being on here more to and haven't had beef with no one for a long wile I never really disrespected the staff of no one else n kept to my self lot to I love being on here n I've been wanting to prove my loyalty n been trying hard to earn my vip again but I never got that chance staff never told me but it's ok u know I just hope I can be a vip least befor I die lol I mean it's been 6 years that I got mine taken away n I been active lot since then too
                            Thank you! It would be nice cause I think I'll be the only female will be VIP if I got choosing.

Comment

Idk there could be already more that are maybe females VIPs u know but if u the first hey that be cool,so are u a big pac fan aswell and how old are u by the way how long u been a pac fan n u in To the originals too ?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X