Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Username Turned Purple Plus I Get 677 (Or Even More) Notifications (Mentions) INFO

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    I currently have 2711 notifications ... does this mean i'm a VIP member too ??

Didn't know i was loved that much lol.
    You don't have enough posts. Untill your name is purple, you are not VIP...
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

lmfao, congrats dude
      Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
      Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

thanks for making me VIP and much luv 2 everybody in this...
        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

lol...but congratz man
          sigpic

Comment

congrats on getting VIP. hope one day I make it, but thats prob impossible

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli502 View Post
              congrats on getting VIP. hope one day I make it, but thats prob impossible
              not really just be more active and get to 1,000 posts and u can make vip

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
                get to 1,000 posts and u can make vip
                not only.....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
                  not really just be more active and get to 1,000 posts and u can make vip
                  1000 post, thats alot, I dont think ill ever make that, but its no big deal as I have most every 2pac leak or mixtape that has come out for the past ten years or so stored on 3 external harddrives. so vip isnt really a big deal to me, but it would be nice to be VIP , not for the downloads but just to be recognized as a big tupac fan that has supported 2pac and been a member of this site for 3 years.

Comment

1000 post, thats alot, I dont think ill ever make that, but its no big deal as I have most every 2pac leak or mixtape that has come out for the past ten years or so stored on 3 external harddrives. so vip isnt really a big deal to me, but it would be nice to be VIP , not for the downloads but just to be recognized as a big tupac fan that has supported 2pac and been a member of this site for 3 years.
                    It's not 1000 posts but 150 posts and good activity + enought time to be registered.

Comment

lol for people not knowing lmao ur vip bro enjoy
                      sigpic

Comment

Check rules here

Site related information to include announcements, updates, & rules.

Comment

lmao @ notifications :P

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X