No announcement yet.

Calling out all djs & producers!! - small sample preview.. Fame/one nation tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out all djs & producers!! - small sample preview.. Fame/one nation tape

Here is my official call out. Figured to entice you to join the project... Not just some half ass AI pellas. Separated and restructured, filtered etc by yours truely for a near studio perfect pella!

If unsure what I'm referring to, then check out this thread within the forum.

Here is a sample using Fame OG and Retail. I've let the pella pay out without the beat so you can hear the difference. ps beat was a quick one found on YT lol.

OG - Pac Verse

https:// mega.nz/file/FUc31RoI# MQt7dcuh83oM1rrTBU8MJP1SKm6F6DcaG7j-rmHhIH4

Retail - Kadafi

https:// mega.nz/file/ZA0lnBSI# radjL0zBE6844rKmvRodShiM960LfGdQoA3ka8U7eco

Here are the members I tagged previously... You'll only gain access to if you join the project. To be part of the project, please PM me with your email. I plan to have all vocal tracks gathered and complete within a week. Will then email everyone directly with access to all files.

Keep everything within the group for now. Want to make this a collective forum effort. Reaching out to other DJs I've also worked with.

[MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B [MENTION=1511]enya [MENTION=2426]Ghost [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=2261]PainIsLove4Thugz [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=2109]underdog [MENTION=14134]Scottzilla [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=8444]DJ VeliVel [MENTION=15514]killathuggRMX [MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=2647]therealtruealtog

PS HAD TO POST THE LINK SEPERATED, AS NEW ACC AND LOST ALL MY PRIVILEGES - [MENTION=472]djukak maybe you can restore what i had with my old account. keep this user name?

A final request for those long time.members. I'd actually love to get some of the old timers onboard from back in the days. If you have their details or can get in contact please reach out.

I'm really putting a lot of effort for perfecting vocals to highest standard possible for mixing.

Today spent 3 hours ontop of AI extraction to get it to what you hear above. Was a combination of multiple AIs at different levels + sound filtration (eg. bass filtration), and inversing between AI outputs based on isolated elements... Hopefully the time I'm putting in is a motivator.

Comment

Cool how can I hear it homie ?

Comment

Originally posted by drnova View Post
        Cool how can I hear it homie ?
        It's something I'm working on with some producers

Comment

Good luck on this project. I'd like to help, but I still need to gain more experience in order to be responsible for projects that I do with people.
          I'm looking forward to hear this.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X