In The Event Of My Demise / Thugz Mansion Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In The Event Of My Demise / Thugz Mansion Mix

Hey could somebody make a remix using In The Event Of My Demise instrumental and chorus with the Thugz Mansion Verses?

I was doing remakes a few months back , remix is easier to make , especially with AI Technology coming through. I don't have necessary equipment yet to start remaking again. I'll still look through these and see if it fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Niko View Post
      I was doing remakes a few months back , remix is easier to make , especially with AI Technology coming through. I don't have necessary equipment yet to start remaking again. I'll still look through these and see if it fits.
      ah thanks man. i was listening to both of the songs and thought about what it'd sound like together.

Comment

Okay, I've just listened to "In The Event Of Demise". Ngl, the beat is good, but I have a lot of thoughts on this.
        First, I'm gonna try to find OG acapella of "Thugz Mansion" or extract it myself, but if it's not gonna come clean, then it could screw the song up. If I was remixing it, I would change up the beat a little bit too, copy & paste is not enough, but that's just me.
        By the way, if you like "Thugz Mansion", I suggest you check out Johnny J remixes, there are 2 versions of it.

Comment

Originally posted by YuukiRito View Post
          Hey could somebody make a remix using In The Event Of My Demise instrumental and chorus with the Thugz Mansion Verses?
          Great concept!

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Okay, I've just listened to "In The Event Of Demise". Ngl, the beat is good, but I have a lot of thoughts on this.
            First, I'm gonna try to find OG acapella of "Thugz Mansion" or extract it myself, but if it's not gonna come clean, then it could screw the song up. If I was remixing it, I would change up the beat a little bit too, copy & paste is not enough, but that's just me.
            By the way, if you like "Thugz Mansion", I suggest you check out Johnny J remixes, there are 2 versions of it.
            yeah I love a lot of Johnny J's remixes. Personally his Thugz Mansion remix is one of my favorites. Anyways I hear what you are saying. So the OG acapella will be rough to use if you extract it yourself. Well I will try to find the acapella and I'll send it your way.

Comment

I think I found a clear enough acapella.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X