Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kool81 - Random Remixes

[MENTION=16672]kool81

First of all, thanks for sharing your 2Pac remixes with us forum members.
    I enjoy the direction and creativity behind your work.

I tracked down all (perhaps most?) of the remixes you posted on the forum.

I was hoping you had lossless versions of the following tracks:
    - If I Die 2Nite - Deep Cover Remix
    - It Ain't Easy - Float On Mix
    - Hell 4 a Hustler - OGV with Retail Vocals

And the other question I have is...

Did you ever finish your OGV mix of "The Heat" with 2Pac, Stretch and Keith Murray?

Thanks and it almost goes without saying, I'm looking for your next drop.

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    [MENTION=16672]kool81

First of all, thanks for sharing your 2Pac remixes with us forum members.
    I enjoy the direction and creativity behind your work.

I tracked down all (perhaps most?) of the remixes you posted on the forum.

I was hoping you had lossless versions of the following tracks:
    - If I Die 2Nite - Deep Cover Remix
    - It Ain't Easy - Float On Mix
    - Hell 4 a Hustler - OGV with Retail Vocals

And the other question I have is...

Did you ever finish your OGV mix of "The Heat" with 2Pac, Stretch and Keith Murray?

Thanks and it almost goes without saying, I'm looking for your next drop.
    Please post.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
      Please post.
      [MENTION=16672]kool81

Any chance of post?

Perhaps nostalgia, but I very much enjoy that Deep Cover Remix.

Comment

My bad ya'll, I just saw this. When I get the "New Mention" notification, the only way I know how to track down threads that I have been mentioned on is by doing a "search" for my name and I be forgetting to do that cuz I'm used to finding a mention in the lastest thread I may have posted.
        Here ya go.

If I Die Tonight (Deep Cover Remix)

It Ain't Easy (Float On Mix)

Hell 4 A Hustla (OG Remake w Retail Vocals Mix)

As for "The Heat", nah I haven't finished that one yet. Thanks for the reminder lol
        Last edited by kool81; 02-11-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
          My bad ya'll, I just saw this. When I get the "New Mention" notification, the only way I know how to track down threads that I have been mentioned on is by doing a "search" for my name and I be forgetting to do that cuz I'm used to finding a mention in the lastest thread I may have posted.
          Here ya go.

As for "The Heat", nah I haven't finished that one yet. Thanks for the reminder lol
          Awesome! Much appreciated.

The Heat- I've had that track for more than 20 years. Always liked it, but could never really enjoy it because of the poor sound quality. Your mix added some much needed polish. If you get around to finishing it.. BONUS.. I always liked the way Keith Murray Sounds.

Cheers

Comment

Here ya go.

Thanks so much bro for sharing these.

Comment

Awesome! Much appreciated.

The Heat- I've had that track for more than 20 years. Always liked it, but could never really enjoy it because of the poor sound quality. Your mix added some much needed polish. If you get around to finishing it.. BONUS.. I always liked the way Keith Murray Sounds.

Cheers
              I don't know if u got this from the thread for The Heat when I posted it, but this was a preview I posted of my work in progress. Unfortunately I haven't come back to it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                Thanks so much bro for sharing these.
                No prob

Comment

I don't know if u got this from the thread for The Heat when I posted it, but this was a preview I posted of my work in progress. Unfortunately I haven't come back to it yet.

https://mega.nz/file/U7IxmAiJ#9KML95...Zi4cRiT-3cXUpM
                  Yes sir... that sounds really nice.
                  Do you think finishing this mix will land on your "to do" list?

Comment

Yes sir... that sounds really nice.
                    Do you think finishing this mix will land on your "to do" list?
                    It's definitely on my "To-Do" list. I just havent taken the time to sit down with it to hammer out the rest of the arrangements

Comment

It's definitely on my "To-Do" list. I just havent taken the time to sit down with it to hammer out the rest of the arrangements

Hey Hey [MENTION=16672]kool81

Not to badger .. lol .. just curious .. has this track [The Heat] moved up the "To-Do" list yet?

Thanks!
                      Last edited by Ironman; 04-18-2021, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Hey Hey [MENTION=16672]kool81

Not to badger .. lol .. just curious .. has this track [The Heat] moved up the "To-Do" list yet?

Thanks!
                        Lol before u asked, no... But since u asked, I'll go ahead and try to finsh that one off before doing anything else.

Comment

Lol before u asked, no... But since u asked, I'll go ahead and try to finsh that one off before doing anything else.

haha .. the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

In all seriousness, no rush at all and very much appreciated!!

Comment

[MENTION=16672]kool81

Quick question/request....

A favourite 2Pac/Outlawz track is They Don't Give a Fuck About Us.

Unfortunately, there have been several versions made available over the past two decades, but IMO none [including the retail release on Better Days & the Daz Dillinger release on Mak & Dil] are overly enjoyable to listen too. In the past several scene "DJs" have made an attempt to clean up the track, but unfortunately, the results always fall short in one way or another.

From memory we've had solid attempts from DJ Fatal/King Dizzy, Papaveli/Cvince, Dada7, etc.

My question/request.....

Is it possible to add life and clarity to this track?
                            If so, is this something you would consider tackling?

Cheers!

Comment

[MENTION=16672]kool81

Quick question/request....

A favourite 2Pac/Outlawz track is They Don't Give a Fuck About Us.

Unfortunately, there have been several versions made available over the past two decades, but IMO none [including the retail release on Better Days & the Daz Dillinger release on Mak & Dil] are overly enjoyable to listen too. In the past several scene "DJs" have made an attempt to clean up the track, but unfortunately, the results always fall short in one way or another.

From memory we've had solid attempts from DJ Fatal/King Dizzy, Papaveli/Cvince, Dada7, etc.

My question/request.....

Is it possible to add life and clarity to this track?
                              If so, is this something you would consider tackling?

Cheers!
                              [MENTION=244]endofdayz Did a great job on this IMO

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X