Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fade Me (Please remove or replace the hook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade Me (Please remove or replace the hook)

I absolutely love "Lady" by D'angelo, but I can not stand "Fade Me" cuz it just sounds like the female hook is off key to me. I always had thoughts of remaking it by adding D'angelo's hook into it or if push came to shove, re-sing it myself lol. In this day and time where there is technology to create acapellas and remove things not wanted I was wondering if anyone had an acapella without the female hook or a version where D'angelo is added in?

sounds lik a [MENTION=16672]kool81 project

Comment

I made a CPU and tried to reduce the presence of the female hook

Let me know what you think.
      SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Originally posted by therealtruealtog View Post
        I made a CPU and tried to reduce the presence of the female hook

Let me know what you think.
        Opps just saw this. I might can work with this at a later time

Comment

Totally off topic but somebody needs to put the accapella vocals over this remake interpolation of 'where u been' d-ace production. This remake beat is incredible. Have you heard this? Better than original possibly lol

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
            I absolutely love "Lady" by D'angelo, but I can not stand "Fade Me" cuz it just sounds like the female hook is off key to me. I always had thoughts of remaking it by adding D'angelo's hook into it or if push came to shove, re-sing it myself lol. In this day and time where there is technology to create acapellas and remove things not wanted I was wondering if anyone had an acapella without the female hook or a version where D'angelo is added in?

can probably be done with lala ai cpus now

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
              U got telegram or discord? I muted the singing on most of it

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X