Need help finding a remix album!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a remix album!

Years ago I downloaded the most amazing tupac album then accidentally deleted it and never was able to find it again. It was labelled Pac's Life but that wasn't really it. I've managed to piece together a lot of the songs through Youtube but if someone could tell me where I could find this again I would surely appreciate it! Unfortunately I can't post the songs because I have less than 20 posts so this is going to be difficult. The track list included a song that was called international but had the lyrics to fuck all y'all.

help us help you, Post some YouTube links of the song.

Comment

or at least post some track titles lol
      -------------------------------------------
      "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

[MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B told me about this tape, you still got it bro?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Mick View Post
          [MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B told me about this tape, you still got it bro?
          of course i do, its a mixtape by whizz or should i better say a mixtape that includes mixes by whizz
          somehow i dont have track 1 anymore (maybe it was just a boring intro/interlude so i deleteded it)
          track 2 is the official pac's life track ft. t.i. and ashanti
          but i'll upload tracks 3-14 for ya

mixtape is officially recommended by DJ T.O.B
          Last edited by DJ T.O.B; 02-11-2014, 09:28 PM.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

THIS IS IT!!!! I'm so grateful man, thanks so much!!!! I've been looking for this for the longest time and thank god I decided to check this forum, you really made my day!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X