Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac 'Careless Whisper' (Sucka 4 Luv/ George Michael Careless Whisper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac 'Careless Whisper' (Sucka 4 Luv/ George Michael Careless Whisper)

Does anyone know who made this remix or where I can download it from ? The same remix appears listed up all over the web on streaming services like utube and soundcloud but no option to download or information on who mixed it

This one?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=11749]SwIFT Here's the Download link:

When thugs cry
      We don't shed tears we shed blood
      Do you still wanna be a thug?
      (And all our enemies die)
      When thugs cry!

Comment

Hey, @ Beowa

Thanks for the link but where did you source the remix from - did you rip it from a video stream ? Just curious..

Comment

A quick google search revealed that it was produced/remixed by Chico Caldeira, source is some mixtape titled "Hip Hop, Rap & RnB Remixes".
          "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Originally posted by enya View Post
            A quick google search revealed that it was produced/remixed by Chico Caldeira, source is some mixtape titled "Hip Hop, Rap & RnB Remixes".
            Hey thanks,

I noticed I already had the track in my deleted archives under DJ Billy Gatz which featured on his 2Pacology mixtape I'm not sure if they're the same DJ. I downloaded 'Hip Hop, Rap & RNB Remixes 2007' It's not bad for a few time listens but would not cycle through my 2Pac playlist

Comment

Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
              Hey thanks,

I noticed I already had the track in my deleted archives under DJ Billy Gatz which featured on his 2Pacology mixtape I'm not sure if they're the same DJ. I downloaded 'Hip Hop, Rap & RNB Remixes 2007' It's not bad for a few time listens but would not cycle through my 2Pac playlist

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-p...mf45f080&tid=1
              The version on Hip Hop, Rap & RNB Remixes 2007 is in better Q just so u know. I doubt Billy Gatz and Chico are the same person.

Billy Gatz tape is most likely just a compilation of other peoples remixes
              "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X