couple of 2pac tracks i need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of 2pac tracks i need

im looking for any og vibe, enhancements, remastered tracks of "why u turn on me", "untouchables" w/ badass, "watch ya mouth", "secretz of war" rules version. i've had most of them but my harddrive crashed and would really appreciate it.

download 2pac's Evolution cds

Comment

yea i got those but i like it when ppl take the best quality track source out there and remaster it or enhance it.. for example raising the vocals, the bass, instrumental, or fixing the eq. i like how DADA7 and Papaveli enhance certain songs

Comment

really just looking for "untouchables" Bad Azz version, "watch ya Mouth", and "secretz of war" rules version. the best version remasters reenhancements out there. would really appreciate it if someone can help me out with getting me those since my flashdrive with my collections crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2peace69 View Post
          really just looking for "untouchables" Bad Azz version, "watch ya Mouth", and "secretz of war" rules version. the best version remasters reenhancements out there. would really appreciate it if someone can help me out with getting me those since my flashdrive with my collections crashed.
          Untouchables
          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Secrets of war
          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Watch ya mouth
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

couple of 2pac tracks i need

I'll upload you some tracks tomorrow.. Except they are the same as djukaks ones. Have dada7 untouchables remaster and hook fix, louder vocals on sow and a loud remaster og/retail mix of watch ya mouth

Comment

Originally posted by WesleyPipes View Post
              I'll upload you some tracks tomorrow.. Except they are the same as djukaks ones. Have dada7 untouchables remaster and hook fix, louder vocals on sow and a loud remaster og/retail mix of watch ya mouth
              yea definitely get me those of the Dada7 and everything else you mentioned. and thanks dj ukak for the tracks.

Comment

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/37266554/file.html untouchables
                http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/67956944/file.html WYM
                http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/10439348/file.html SOW

Comment

appreciate it i'm digging these tracks alot.

Comment

Originally posted by 2peace69 View Post
                    appreciate it i'm digging these tracks alot.
                    feel free to ask anything, man. We are here to help and preserve 2pac legacy.
                    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
                      feel free to ask anything, man. We are here to help and preserve 2pac legacy.
                      well thanks thats definitely what we all here for. now if its not asking much the remaining tracks i definitely want to attain, in og vibe, enhanced, or remastered, are Still I Rise (OG), Cause I Had 2 (OG), judgment day (OG), and Fair Exchange (OG). prefer the versions that are most fresh, best overall sound quality. like i said earlier, i got the EVO collection, but im sure there got to be tweaked, remastered versions out there from that or recent leaks.
                      Last edited by 2peace69; 01-29-2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X