X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^
    [MENTION=747]John Bender

I was doubting the existence of any sort of technique that could blend the two tracks together somewhat seamlessly.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

• anything is possible... lol.. including doing this... the problem would just be the two different qualities and mixes... it wouldnt flow nice..

Comment

• Papaveli you made a Still Ballin enhancement a while ago where you cut the last hook out of the song. Is it possible to use the instrumental and the acapella to create breaks in the song? that would be sick.
        I ain't choosing sides
        Hell nah,fuck everybody
        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
        I'm bullet proof
        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

• john bender
          can i have i aint mad cha 4 verse whit movie insrtumental in 320kbps, i think is great song , can you mix this whit your favorite enhenceman.

Comment

• Originally posted by dillinger1983 View Post
            Papaveli you made a Still Ballin enhancement a while ago where you cut the last hook out of the song. Is it possible to use the instrumental and the acapella to create breaks in the song? that would be sick.

ill see what i can do man...
            Originally posted by geezz View Post
            john bender
            can i have i aint mad cha 4 verse whit movie insrtumental in 320kbps, i think is great song , can you mix this whit your favorite enhenceman.

4 verse i aint mad at cha???

Comment

Papaveli you made a Still Ballin enhancement a while ago where you cut the last hook out of the song. Is it possible to use the instrumental and the acapella to create breaks in the song? that would be sick.

ill see what i can do man...

Originally posted by geezz View Post
              john bender

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bender View Post
                He wants retail mixed with new radio verse and radio version intro instead of retail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
                  He wants retail mixed with new radio verse and radio version intro instead of retail.

thx for clearin that up... lol..

but yea.. thats not possible really without the actual pellas... the intrumentals are almost entirely different so it would just sound really weird...

Comment

• ok i see i waiting the good pella thanks

Comment

• Has anyone attempted a N.I.G.G.A. remake so that the beat doesn't clip and isn't so loud?

Comment

• I've made a OG Vibe of N.I.G.G.A. a few years ago. I don't know if this is what you're looking for.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

• Originally posted by KREW View Post
                          I've made a OG Vibe of N.I.G.G.A. a few years ago. I don't know if this is what you're looking for.

http://soundcloud.com/krew760-1/n-i-g-g-a-krew-mixx
                          Sounds like what I want. Do you still have the session files? If you could, I would like the vocals a bit lower. If not, this will do! lol

Comment

• I have one that I leeched off of some random 2Pac blog it was titled "NIGGA TRUE OG UNCLIPPED!!!!" if you still want i can upload it.

Comment

• Did someone try to remake the Crooked Nigga Too original beat? i have the Dante remake from evo which is pretty good, but its not the same as the original version

And ive been messing around with the Black Cotton og pella and been tying to put it over Dj Cvince remake beat from All Eyez On Me Bonus, but i can't seem to get the whole thing to sound on point, certain parts sound on point while others don't. Mabe one of the Dj's on this board can help out

Fuck it, if someone could add Pain pella over Dj Cvince remake that would be dope aswell. Im done requesting lol
                              Last edited by JohnLund213; 09-04-2011, 05:23 PM.
                              I ain't choosing sides
                              Hell nah,fuck everybody
                              It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                              Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                              Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                              I'm bullet proof
                              Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                              Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                              Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                              It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                              Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Did someone try to remake the Crooked Nigga Too original beat? i have the Dante remake from evo which is pretty good, but its not the same as the original version

)
                                I dont think anybody has ever tried to remake the original crooked Nigga too beat, Im pretty sure the ones your talking about that Dante did were he Crooked Ass Nigga beat and the one thats from the live preformance the Das Efx one.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X