Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooby Who? (Electronic Dance Trap) Prod. Klockwork

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/klockworkbeats/klockwork-scooby-who[/SC]

Last edited by KW; 05-01-2013, 11:09 AM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

pretty good. I dont know if your trying to make a house/trance beat but you got something nice going
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

It's a cross between Trap music & Dubstep, House & Trance are two different genre's of EDM, but ya you got the picture

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Sounds like u added some Yoshi's sounds in it

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
          Sounds like u added some Yoshi's sounds in it
          Good observation

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            House & Trance are two different genre's of EDM, but ya you got the picture
            I know they are 2 different genres. thats the type of music i usually listen to nowadays..

im not a huge fan of dubstep, trap music?? this is the first i hear of it. Maybe you can tell me a few good trap songs...
            GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
              trap music?? this is the first i hear of it. Maybe you can tell me a few good trap songs...
              Modern southern hip hop

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                Modern southern hip hop

meh! beat is good, lyrics same ol trash...
                GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
                  meh! beat is good, lyrics same ol trash...
                  Agree, seems the whole new scene sounds like this. Everytime my lil' bro tells me "Got a good track for u, beat is dope, lyrics are shit"

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                    Agree, seems the whole new scene sounds like this. Everytime my lil' bro tells me "Got a good track for u, beat is dope, lyrics are shit"
                    All the lyrics in them song are fucking stupid to me musically also, but it's somethin about it. They're good for energy and excitement, it only contains that strong element for me, amps the shit out of me lol
                    Last edited by KW; 05-03-2013, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X