Random Instrumental (Pre Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Instrumental (Pre Mix)

here i got a instrumental in its first stage what yall think , look on the fact that its not finnished mixed and have no hi hats etc. incomplete drum ect. but i would like to know what u think of that smooth synthie ?

i worked a lil bit on it

Last edited by C4poTheDon; 09-12-2012, 03:48 PM.

i never heard your instrumentals before and this is dope, nice work
    of course it needs A LOT of cleaning and when it does it'll be another great beat.
    dont feel the bass you're using.

Comment

i liked it for the most part... i can see where your trying to go with it... as mentioned above... needs a few things cleaned up....

i dont like that snare.... lol... thats just my opinion though....

Comment

thx for youropinions ^^ yeah i were always tryin to make something , many yars are gone and then u have times where u do alot and times were u dont do so much right now i havent touched anything , im just to lazy to get trougha ll samples ect. its alot work like everybody know who makes something on their own .

yeah the bass were always be some problem i dont got a bass guitar for that so its hard to make some good bass lines i try to keep em simple , but samples also not easy to get , i mean good bass samples from a guitar for example .

korgpadkontrol isnt easy to use aswell and im hella lazy to configure all banks there hehe but maybe i will drop something later ... just lets see ^^ i think at christmas time i will be doin some bit more like every year ^^ but at january im back at school

Comment

Damm some nice work there Pab. Can't wait to hear some more from you. Keep it up

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X