Makaveli - 2 All My Playaz - (Produced BY DGM7) SNIPPET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makaveli - 2 All My Playaz - (Produced BY DGM7) SNIPPET

hey yall, haven't been producing for long but this is something im working on..sampling the beautiful teena marie, with the greatest on the hook

heres a snippet:

lol this is that johnny j sample beat they just released the same sample.

Comment

sampling teena marie out on a limb..johhny j has probably used it but dunno...trae, three six mafia and others have also spun it.

Comment

Nice beat, I love that lead, I gotta check out this song in the background

Which song did Johnny J sample it? That new beat of his that came out?

[MENTION=871]Makavelisoldier1988

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I thought it was an original JJ Prod, *face palm*

Hey I'm gonna sample this if u don't mind

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            I thought it was an original JJ Prod, *face palm*

Hey I'm gonna sample this if u don't mind
            You mean sampling my beat or teenas sample?

Yeah that lead is fat, i;ve almost finished this track but thinking of re-playing that lead for another new track, making a it a more funk sounding track

Comment

Originally posted by dgm7 View Post
              You mean sampling my beat or teenas sample?

Yeah that lead is fat, i;ve almost finished this track but thinking of re-playing that lead for another new track, making a it a more funk sounding track
              Sampling the sample of course, not someone else's beat

Comment

yeah go for your life, it's a popular sample.

Comment

kool beat sounds good

Comment

I listened to all the flips other rappers made, they all sounded the same lol, apart from the DPG & Johnny J version, respectfully because Westcoast producers remake the samples as opposed to sampling them directly

More or less I'm doing R&B type version because there's 378387367367 Hip Hop ones

Cya beastle

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                      I listened to all the flips other rappers made, they all sounded the same lol, apart from the DPG & Johnny J version, respectfully because Westcoast producers remake the samples as opposed to sampling them directly

More or less I'm doing R&B type version because there's 378387367367 Hip Hop ones

Cya beastle

Nice sounds good, can't go past that lead.

Dunno if you're a fan of 3-6 mafia but check out their version..killer.

Comment

Thats a tight ass beat homie ... I would correct the baseline , just put a electric bass line in and everythings fine

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X