X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klockwork - Borrowed Timez

(Not the 2Pac song)

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Dope sample! Faithless or Tiesto used that sample aswell right? For famous house song.

Not really a fan of the drums. Sounds like some new school stuff, no really my type.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
      Dope sample! Faithless or Tiesto used that sample aswell right? For famous house song.

Not really a fan of the drums. Sounds like some new school stuff, no really my type.
      it's from "Robert Miles - Children" but i'm not sure if he didn't sampled it ;-)

sounds nice but it's kinda weird, sample is more techno and drums are new style hip hop

Comment

your last 2 beats have been my 2 favorite beats from you, keep making tracks like this man!

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
          your last 2 beats have been my 2 favorite beats from you, keep making tracks like this man!
          Thanks!

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

hey man im diggin it nice... def a new school sound but I appreciate the work into it.

if i could give my 2 cents i would ease a bit on 350-500Hz range on the kick drum
            Last edited by DGM; 07-31-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X