Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha Dogg Pound Type Beat x Snoop Dogg - Light 'Em Up '96 aka Demonz of Depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Dogg Pound Type Beat x Snoop Dogg - Light 'Em Up '96 aka Demonz of Depression

Tha Dogg Pound Type Beat x Snoop Dogg - Light 'Em Up '96 aka Demonz of Depression (You Gotta Be Down '98 Demo)

This is the OG behind "You Gotta Be Down '98" by Nate Dogg; 2Pac. I didn't finish it because it didn't sound right. I made "U Gotta Be Down '98" because I wanted a happier song that I could easily imagine Nate Dogg singing on. I renamed the song to "Demonz of Depression" after my interaction yesterday in the thread Smooth B Seeing Demons on b1. What do you think?
    Last edited by BoxerSantaros; 01-20-2024, 12:57 AM.

Originally posted by BoxerSantaros View Post
    Tha Dogg Pound Type Beat x Snoop Dogg - Light 'Em Up '96 aka Demonz of Depression (You Gotta Be Down '98 Demo)

This is the OG behind "You Gotta Be Down '98" by Nate Dogg; 2Pac. I didn't finish it because it didn't sound right. I made "U Gotta Be Down '98" because I wanted a happier song that I could easily imagine Nate Dogg singing on. I renamed the song to "Demonz of Depression" after my interaction yesterday in the thread Smooth B Seeing Demons on b1. What do you think?

https://mega.nz/file/D2ARVbyJ#Z4_9xg...BQXvVhjnLF6Y5M
    What VST you using for basslines?

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
      What VST you using for basslines?
      Sytrus

Comment

Also awesome, may I ask what kind of VST you are using for the synths / pads?

Comment

Originally posted by 7Aurelia View Post
          I swear, this chick is the prettiest girl I have EVER seen on the forums, Period.
          Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 04-28-2022, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7Aurelia View Post
            Sytrus, PoiZone, FLEX
            Last edited by BoxerSantaros; 04-30-2022, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X