Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best android app for mixing Acapellas+Instrumental layers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best android app for mixing Acapellas+Instrumental layers??

I've downloaded probably 4-5 so far and all have just been junk!! What u want is SIMPLE, to just mix different layers and be able to adjust tempo or pitch of each one, and be able to zoom in for extra fine-tuning. Yes I've tried bandlab and it doesn't allow you to zoom in.. I'm used to using AcidPro on Windows XP back in the early 2000's and surprised I can't find anything similar

The 4-5 you experimented with are probably generic UI's & DAW's created by random dev's that have the 'top of the list' search results. Don't know too much about multitrack processing music apps because the touch screen editing, lack of hardware power, importing, & that all is too tedious. But to play around on the go, you might want to give FL Mobile a try, the company has been around since 1998 so needless to say, they know what they're doing.

Has the pinch zoom feature, can see tempo (TMP) next to the play button, don't know about pitch but it would be bizarre if it did not have it, has a mixer to adjust levels. Should have some effects to play with too. You might just have to run through the basics first before investing your time into it. I think FL Mobile launched around 2012 so it would have a range of features & capabilities by now, though it's not free.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
      I've downloaded probably 4-5 so far and all have just been junk!! What u want is SIMPLE, to just mix different layers and be able to adjust tempo or pitch of each one, and be able to zoom in for extra fine-tuning. Yes I've tried bandlab and it doesn't allow you to zoom in.. I'm used to using AcidPro on Windows XP back in the early 2000's and surprised I can't find anything similar
      Just get FL on the PC. Mixing on a phone is ass.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
        The 4-5 you experimented with are probably generic UI's & DAW's created by random dev's that have the 'top of the list' search results. Don't know too much about multitrack processing music apps because the touch screen editing, lack of hardware power, importing, & that all is too tedious. But to play around on the go, you might want to give FL Mobile a try, the company has been around since 1998 so needless to say, they know what they're doing.

Has the pinch zoom feature, can see tempo (TMP) next to the play button, don't know about pitch but it would be bizarre if it did not have it, has a mixer to adjust levels. Should have some effects to play with too. You might just have to run through the basics first before investing your time into it. I think FL Mobile launched around 2012 so it would have a range of features & capabilities by now, though it's not free.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I've got a couple things I've been pondering doing, remix wise. I may get in touch with you to see if it'd be something you'd be interested in working with me on, as we did before. You did quality work, which sometimes It's best not trying to re-invent the wheel if you know what I mean...

Comment

Is something like fL studio for android?
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X