Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LastOnesLeft (OG Rock Vibe_Demo) Ft. Booker T

Prod. by Me & [MENTION=1511]enya

Something I look forward to finishing & having on my beat tape, waiting for Booker T's agent to hit me back

Instaudio lets you share your audio quickly and easily.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Booker T lol this mix sounded very random.

Comment

Lmao.. Not bad once the beat kicked in

Comment

just the beat no added vocals sounds best

Comment

Pls make a normal drum version (or send me the layers for my own mix ) so I can bump this in the car!!!

Comment

Cue [MENTION=1133]Rock coming in salivating in 3... 2...

[MENTION=2072]Trica, needs more Kazoo

Last edited by Palmolive Thug; 04-08-2019, 09:18 PM.
            I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
            Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

can anyone make an REAL 2pac lastonesleft remix with this? It'd be bangin!

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                can anyone make an REAL 2pac lastonesleft remix with this? It'd be bangin!
                Sure. Send over the reel. I'm no leaker homie

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Trica View Post
                  Why not overdub your new production elements onto the existing bleak? IIRC there is one that is very sparse with beat breaks that would be perfect. Don't forget the kazoo.
                  I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                  Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Something I look forward to finishing & having on my beat tape, waiting for Booker T's agent to hit me back

https://instaud.io/3wDa
                    this is so hype, the beat makes me want to smash a bottle over someones head. this isnt right lol, shit tag me when you finish this, what part did you and [MENTION=1511]enya have input in? as in the composition who produced what..
                    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

https://instaud.io/3wDa
                      Single elements are on point Needs heavy work on the mixdown/adjustment though. The mad echo on the cymbals makes it sound distorted.

Comment

i keep laughing at how when it gets towards the end of book talking he gets louder

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

[MENTION=15130]Phenomenon

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                          Single elements are on point
                          That's all Enya

Normal drum version will be made too...

A viarety of ideas. Like Palmo Thug with the Kazoo and elements on top of the originals

Comment

I didn't mean the "reel" but I just meant like an overlay or mix it on the real 2pac & outlawz track

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                              I didn't mean the "reel" but I just meant like an overlay or mix it on the real 2pac & outlawz track
                              Okay.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X