Instrumental request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instrumental request

I’m after this instrumental, I had it sent long time ago but since then got new laptop and lost lot of my og collections of beats pre made, pellas, my mixes, and my instrumentals i made.

I just want to get this for a mix i never finished , I tried loading a file of old remix work and the beat is missing as don’t have it

If anyone can please just send me a link it would be appreciated lots It’s been used by few mixes so hope that it’s been passed about and sum1 can hook me up

It’s 2pac reminisce remix beat

Originally posted by DJ VeliVel View Post
    I’m after this instrumental, I had it sent long time ago but since then got new laptop and lost lot of my og collections of beats pre made, pellas, my mixes, and my instrumentals i made.

I just want to get this for a mix i never finished , I tried loading a file of old remix work and the beat is missing as don’t have it

If anyone can please just send me a link it would be appreciated lots It’s been used by few mixes so hope that it’s been passed about and sum1 can hook me up

It’s 2pac reminisce remix beat

https://youtu.be/Wg7tuP9auo8
    i think i might have this instrumental some where (don't quote me on that)

i also have 2 other variations of this instrumental

there is this one where i made a remix over a decade ago, someone randomly uploaded that, thats not my channel. it has the same chord progression as the link you shared:

and also i have another version where there is like a water drop on it and different instruments used but replayed. ill look for you
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
      i think i might have this instrumental some where (don't quote me on that)

i also have 2 other variations of this instrumental

there is this one where i made a remix over a decade ago, someone randomly uploaded that, thats not my channel. it has the same chord progression as the link you shared:

and also i have another version where there is like a water drop on it and different instruments used but replayed. ill look for you
      Thank mate, Nice mix. I think I have that mix in a collection

Noting worse than trying to find the name of a beat , no way you can ever remember what the maker called it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

you lucky mother fucker [MENTION=8444]DJ VeliVel i just found it, check the date

sound click days
        lmao nvm the first 2 links, its just that i downloaded it around the same time back then in 2006, so it gave me the same nostalgia which is why i related them to the same instrumental i used for my mix. but yeah last link for sure is what you was looking for!

you know what there is a beat that i am actually looking for: https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/CIa4Sagz/file.html its the original version of this beat without the added extra strings that start at 23 seconds. i want it for the sake of nostalgia, i originally downloaded the original instrumental from sound click but my hard drive died and i never was able to find it again except for this version that i feel it ruins the instrumental-piano.
        Last edited by Phenomenon; 01-07-2019, 03:08 PM.
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Instrumental request

Nice one [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon ! I been looking for so long online for this again!
          Going though my old unfinished mixes, I have the pella files saved so moved them over to my MacBook Pro, but the instrumental folder is missing, so loading up my mixes the beat is missing for some, and coz I renamed the og instrumental the name is not what it’s called online, so can’t find them! There’s a few others prob but atm this has been the one looking for.

Think will go better now than tried with a cpu , as now since 6yr ago there is much cleaner cpus.

Thanks again homie!

Comment

Nice one [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon ! I been looking for so long online for this again!
            Going though my old unfinished mixes, I have the pella files saved so moved them over to my MacBook Pro, but the instrumental folder is missing, so loading up my mixes the beat is missing for some, and coz I renamed the og instrumental the name is not what it’s called online, so can’t find them! There’s a few others prob but atm this has been the one looking for.

Think will go better now than tried with a cpu , as now since 6yr ago there is much cleaner cpus.

Thanks again homie!

well good luck bro, let me know if you need help with anything else, and send the mix my way when it's complete, much love

Comment

well good luck bro, let me know if you need help with anything else, and send the mix my way when it's complete, much love
              3 wise men that’s where I know your mix from ! Just came on my phone now on 2pac mixtapes shuffle. Haha [emoji23]

Comment

3 wise men that’s where I know your mix from ! Just came on my phone now on 2pac mixtapes shuffle. Haha [emoji23]

remind me the remix used for that? eazy and pac? or whats your phone number?

Comment

remind me the remix used for that? eazy and pac? or whats your phone number?
                  Never b peace , The mixtape is called dj smith & Wesson presents 3 wise men.
                  It’s eazy , pac , biggie.

Comment

Never b peace , The mixtape is called dj smith & Wesson presents 3 wise men.
                    It’s eazy , pac , biggie.

oh damn i didn't even know that was used there, fair enough. thanks for the heads up. even though i do remember that mixtape, hmm i remember being on 2 other tapes also, but meh that was years ago. would you mind sharing any of your mixs?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X