Unconditional Love Rework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unconditional Love Rework

Merry Christmas everyone! Here is an instrumental I remade with some fabulous musicians, dear friends of mine, stream/download link below:

Re-Produced by: Cristian Trica (KlockworkBeats)
    Vocals by: Jae Franklin
    Guitar by: Gee Mack
    Background Vocals by: My nieces, Indiana & Bella.

Thank you.

"We must remember that tomorrow comes after the dark, so you'll always be in my heart."

Anyone, haters or not - asking me to remove my kids will be ignored, I made this for them. Also a BIG THANK you to [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince for the sample discovery, otherwise this would have never came into fruition

Have a blessed Christmas day 2Pac fam, Stay [+]

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Good Job man. Really cool you let the kids on there. Bet they loved that.

Comment

Holy shit dude, that's some amazing work right there! Thank you for this this awesome Xmas gift!
      Great voice that woman has, love that (preverb?) effect on the "ooh". The guitar sounds very dope too, glad you surpressed that meow-vibe and gave it a more "mature" sound Can't say I appreciate the kids voices though lol, but I understand this is a very personal work for you. You could've implented them more into the song at least, sounds like a tag now. Only other thing I don't like are the low keys of that synth during the hook, sounds a bit out of place. Apart from that ---> goes straight to my iTunes library

Merry Xmas!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KW again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
        Holy shit dude, that's some amazing work right there! Thank you for this this awesome Xmas gift!
        Great voice that woman has, love that (preverb?) effect on the "ooh". The guitar sounds very dope too, glad you surpressed that meow-vibe and gave it a more "mature" sound Can't say I appreciate the kids voices though lol, but I understand this is a very personal work for you. You could've implented them more into the song at least, sounds like a tag now. Only other thing I don't like are the low keys of that synth during the hook, sounds a bit out of place. Apart from that ---> goes straight to my iTunes library

Merry Xmas!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KW again.
        Thank you, I appreciate your thoughtful insight brother.

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

That’s an amazing job[emoji1362]

Comment

This is beautiful! Merry Xmas to you and yours @KW. Sounds like a lot of work went into this. Agree with Dom about moving the kids around to fit in with the beat a lil more. Very 'unborn letterz' style!

Comment

This is great. Also hearing your nieces on the track put a smile on my face, too cute

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

This sounds great, nice job man

Comment

Nice job on this

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Great job. It's like Johnny J remade it with a twist and gave it to Big Syke for his album.

Comment

Nice one! I see that ur not paying Gee Mack another 400 lol

I would've sent u my bass & guitar tracks if u needed them. Also here's lossless vinyl rip of the Bell & James track: https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/uIsiHIAk/file.html
                        "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Originally posted by enya View Post
                          Nice one! I see that ur not paying Gee Mack another 400 lol

I would've sent u my bass & guitar tracks if u needed them. Also here's lossless vinyl rip of the Bell & James track: https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/uIsiHIAk/file.html
                          We'll drop our combo next Xmas?

Recycling G Mack ahha

Thanks bro

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X