Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Grey Sessions EP (Produced By Creation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grey Sessions EP (Produced By Creation)

So, a couple of days ago, i got the idea to make an EP, i wanted to make an old school sounding tape, i wanted to make it sound as authentic as possible, i ran the finished tracks through a filter making them have a lo-fi style, so the tape is an Old School Lo-Fi Style Tape. Id love to know what you guys think. The tape itself took less than 2 hours. Im very inconsistent with releasing music, i have so much music stacked away, but i plan to release it all soon. This was an experiment, as i make all kinds of tracks, such as, Trap,RnB,Ambient Style music & alot more.

[MENTION=7241]THROWED (you are the only one who has heard this on the forum) [MENTION=327]Vinnie P [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill [MENTION=8047]Mr.Passion [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Originally posted by Creation View Post
    So, a couple of days ago, i got the idea to make an EP, i wanted to make an old school sounding tape, i wanted to make it sound as authentic as possible, i ran the finished tracks through a filter making them have a lo-fi style, so the tape is an Old School Lo-Fi Style Tape. Id love to know what you guys think. The tape itself took less than 2 hours. Im very inconsistent with releasing music, i have so much music stacked away, but i plan to release it all soon. This was an experiment, as i make all kinds of tracks, such as, Trap,RnB,Ambient Style music & alot more.

[MENTION=7241]THROWED (you are the only one who has heard this on the forum) [MENTION=327]Vinnie P [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill [MENTION=8047]Mr.Passion [MENTION=8283]Ear2thastreetz
    I Fuck With It Bra Nice Vibe On Every Beat On The EP

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

I'll download it and will give a listen tomorrow

Comment

Btw i cant download the whole EP as in one. i have to download each track by itself.

Edit: i managed to download the whole EP
        Last edited by Vinnie P; 06-20-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Nice grown up late night smoke sesh vibe. Concrete Jungle my fav. Dope EP man.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
            Btw i cant download the whole EP as in one. i have to download each track by itself.

Edit: i managed to download the whole EP
            let me know what you think
            Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
            Nice grown up late night smoke sesh vibe. Concrete Jungle my fav. Dope EP man.

Thanks man, thats the exact vibe i was going for! thank you again

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Nice stuff here. Good chops. Love that lo fi sound especially, its like ecstasy to my ears ^^

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                let me know what you think

Thanks man, thats the exact vibe i was going for! thank you again
                sorry for the delay but i enjoyed it, i very much did, especially the vibe from the EP title to the title of the songs to the tracks and this black and white feeling. It's like an audio movie. Good job I dont know if throwed posted it on the site, if not ill post it

Comment

The whole EP vibe reminds me of that french track

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                    The whole EP vibe reminds me of that french track

wow the vibe from this video is something. you wont hear a rap like that now days.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                      wow the vibe from this video is something. you wont hear a rap like that now days.
                      That one had the same vibe too

Those 2 tracks are from 2002

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                        That one had the same vibe too

Those 2 tracks are from 2002
                        its pretty dope i like it.

Comment

Dope EP, I love those hard drums over those chilled out samples, they all sound raw and relaxing at the same time. Good work [MENTION=1348]Creation, tag me whenever you drop some new stuff!
                          www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                          www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                          www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                          www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

nice dops , nice sounds, thanks

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X