X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dramacydal Sample

Just need the horn. Best Dramacydal/2Pac affiliated song ever ftw

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

awesome find!

Comment

this is the sample for what song?

Comment

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Did you check if they used only one channel or something? It sounds kinda different.

I have a strong feeling the horns could originate from a Groover Wasington song. Sounds kinda like his style.

Drumline could be the famous Sing A Simple Song, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Collecter View Post
            Did you check if they used only one channel or something? It sounds kinda different.

I have a strong feeling the horns could originate from a Groover Wasington song. Sounds kinda like his style.

Drumline could be the famous Sing A Simple Song, no?
            Sounds like the Dramacydal version was replayed with lower/inverted voicings on the elec. piano with the bell sound or watev replayed the same

Yeah the horns could be from anywhere but I don't think it would be on a Groover song because his music is popular I guess, someone probably would have found it by now

The stallone sample for the drums didn't really work for me when I tried, or they just layered on the Dramacydal song :P
            Last edited by KW; 02-15-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

nice find.
              any1 know the sample for "hard 2 imagine" by dramacydal?terrace martin used it for his "in the sky" too.love the melody.
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
                nice find.
                any1 know the sample for "hard 2 imagine" by dramacydal?terrace martin used it for his "in the sky" too.love the melody.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKLOCKADOR View Post
                  Sounds like the Dramacydal version was replayed with lower/inverted voicings on the elec. piano with the bell sound or watev replayed the same

Yeah the horns could be from anywhere but I don't think it would be on a Groover song because his music is popular I guess, someone probably would have found it by now

The stallone sample for the drums didn't really work for me when I tried, or they just layered on the Dramacydal song :P
                  I see Tried to mess around with the sample in Cool Edit Pro before, but it kinda sounds replayed like you said.

Did you consider another band could've cover the song? Like the Rose Royse Wishing On A Star sample.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X