It Ain't Necessarily So Instrumental Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Ain't Necessarily So Instrumental Remake

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=306]KREW

I am looking for a dope remake of the beat. I want to use it, to put the text interview with Shock G on youtube.

I hope one of you guys can help me .

Yeah I can do it but I need the drum sample, I don't wanna remake it with cheesy ass drums from a drumkit

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      Yeah I can do it but I need the drum sample, I don't wanna remake it with cheesy ass drums from a drumkit
      I have no idea & shock G dont know anymore as well. But maybe use the drums that were used in the song flex? Because I think that is the same sample.

Comment

They dont sound alike, unless the drums from IANS are layered. Drums might even be from the same sample, I duno...i'd have to check it out

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Maybe I can do it over Easter weekend, or not, depends if I'm busy, when do you need it by

Comment

Maybe I can do it over Easter weekend, or not, depends if I'm busy, when do you need it by
            I dont have a deadline, Just as soon as possible .

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork

any update?

Comment

Yer I can't do it, the quality SUCKS, can't hear the bassline or the chops. If u wanted a real basic outline of the song, you just loop that section like Shock G did, 3/4 through the original song

Comment

Yer I can't do it, the quality SUCKS, can't hear the bassline or the chops. If u wanted a real basic outline of the song, you just loop that section like Shock G did, 3/4 through the original song
                  [MENTION=842]D-Ace told me he will try to do the bass and drums if you do the samples etc .

Comment

The drums is the sample lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X