Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, k...

I'm bored, so, thought I'd make a pointless thread or something

Let me start with this, do you see the nigga Dre bringing the Westcoast back? if the fucking Detox ever breaches light at the end of the tunnel, cause imo, it's all up to him, no one else can, Cube...maybe...only very lightly. Snoop...lmfao...that skinny nigga is a joke, and doesn't represent West coast music at all..not anymore anyway IMO! what do you pink? In terms of where West coast music stands today, and in the future

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Although I Love East Coast Music I Feel We the West have fallen so far I mean I think people like Dre Cube Snoop etc dominated the 80's and the 90's along with Pac that they have become satisfied some what I miss not having someone throw up the W, only people we have is Game and a Young and very Talented Fast Rapper In Kendrick Lamar Apart from that though we have nothing at the moment and the South and East have dominated for a good 10 years now.

Comment

^ True say, I totally forgot about The Game, he represents the West to the fullest in his music, to this day

Slim The Mobster could help reignite something too if he blows up globally

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X