Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheesy 80's beat

That shit make me wet

Would sound 100 times better with authentic 80s ANALOG synths and linn drum machine.

tho i love the melody.
    sigpic

Comment

Hahhahahahaahahahahahaha, the melody is so cute, I forgot the name of the sound/instrument, that sounds like a TOM, that's one of your most prolific 80's sound...

Gotta love that CHEESE!

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
        Hahhahahahaahahahahahaha, the melody is so cute, I forgot the name of the sound/instrument, that sounds like a TOM, that's one of your most prolific 80's sound...

Gotta love that CHEESE!
        this?

but you know whats most prolific part of 80s sound? tons of gated reverb on every damn channel, snare used to sound like cat sneeze lol

80s was age of digital reverb overdose.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
          this?

but you know whats most prolific part of 80s sound? tons of gated reverb on every damn channel, snare used to sound like cat sneeze lol

80s was age of digital reverb overdose.
          Yeah I think it was somewhere in there, couldn't locate it though, one drum beat caught my attention though, the Pac's Whatz Ya Phone Number beat

Yeah I remember songs, especially the snare drums saturated in reverb, it's so tyipcally 80's

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Pacs sample is from Prince track "The Time - 777 931", drums were done on Linn LM-1, also known as "Prince drum machine" because it was extensively used on Prince albums. Its amazing peace of gear.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I thought, the Prince version, or now that I think about it, Whatz Ya Phone # version sounds more like, they replayed or layered drums over it with a real drummer.

[MENTION=369]Nikola, by the way, like the Roland TR808, has the Linndrum Machine drum kit ever been brought out? there's some sounds from it that I'd like to use

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
                Yeah I thought, the Prince version, or now that I think about it, Whatz Ya Phone # version sounds more like, they replayed or layered drums over it with a real drummer.

[MENTION=369]Nikola, by the way, like the Roland TR808, has the Linndrum Machine drum kit ever been brought out? there's some sounds from it that I'd like to use
                I think I have it, but I think its fake also

Comment

Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
                  I think I have it, but I think its fake also

does it have the drums from the video nikola posted?

Comment

I like it
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X