Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Nation Purchase Update: Mixtape will be FREE, just drop a donation to a charity.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Nation Purchase Update: Mixtape will be FREE, just drop a donation to a charity.

Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 08-11-2022, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I like the date. It will be here before you know it.

Comment

Hey man
        I feel like you have to post the mixtape on 2pf aswell. Cant force people to sign up there, a lot of them are banned on b1 too..

Pz

Comment

NO!

No advertising other sites. It's written in the Site Rules.

Comment

i was too late to read it, but was it really an advert for another site or is it just a project for the community? just asking ;-) no offence, no disrespect

all i found was

2Pac Radio & Remixes All tracks and mixes can be found on my YouTube channel linked below | One Nation Tape Coming Soon
            collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
              i was too late to read it, but was it really an advert for another site or is it just a project for the community? just asking ;-) no offence, no disrespect

all i found was

2Pac Radio & Remixes All tracks and mixes can be found on my YouTube channel linked below | One Nation Tape Coming Soon
              Tupac Fans,

The survey showed we don't have the numbers needed to make this possible as a CD or Vinyl.

It will be provided as a digital download completely FREE!

All you need to do is sign up to bomb1st.com forums and contribute in the space. It will be released Christmas for everyone.

A list of charities will also be provided for those who want to drop a dime for the time given. Those charities will be decided by the production people involved.
              here

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X