Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Nation Project + Info (Request for DJs to join)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To do something with this would be cool altho the beat is way more modern than 1996 (if not it would also make sense if you really trying to keep with time period as music way more modern)

Comment

Totally random but a cool beat to use for something (i duno what though)

Comment

Somebody has remixed this beat before with 'static' and 'where ever u r lyrics with big daddy kane. Sounded alright.

Comment

Another beat idea

Chorus is cool on this track too, altho this is instrumental

Comment

Another cool beat from time period

Comment

Another beat idea

Comment

Another idea but its modern beat (slippin). Me against the world lyrics or thugz mansion lyrics can go with this. Done before tho not with the remixed beat tho.

Comment

What about this remix I made a while ago?

or this one:

Comment

Nah, bro. You have to use RX PRO by iZotope. That shit is amazing. Listen to the acapellas I just made with just 4 fucking clicks. No mix, no master. Ruff Vocals!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanneilcarr View Post
                      Another beat idea

sounds dope, i'll mix it, already got a pella in mind

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
                        Hey all,

It's been a definite while. Back with peace and love. Hoping get people onboard for a mixtape/project.

with all the AI/vocal extraction techniques producing amazing vocals - i figured it is time for a solid remake of One Nation tape. I'd love for a team collective effort and happy for people to join in putting this together... New beat remakes/OGV and mixes. This project will comprise of complete mixes, OGV and a few tracks as bonus mixes. I've reached out to the DJs on B1.

Here is my attempt to reach out on djs and fans here. Tagging those I've worked with in the past.

[MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B [MENTION=1511]enya [MENTION=2426]Ghost [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=2261]PainIsLove4Thugz [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=2109]underdog [MENTION=14134]Scottzilla [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=8444]DJ VeliVel [MENTION=15514]killathuggRMX [MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=2647]therealtruealtog

Regarding Tracklisting, gathered the following from 2paclegacy.net

Side A Westside:
                        1. Untouchables - Makaveli, Bad Azz, Snoop Doggy Dogg, E.D.I. Mean, Yaki Kadafi (5/31/96) (Prod. L.T. Hutton & Soopafly)
                        2. Fright Night (Whatcha Gonna Do) - Makaveli, Storm (6/12/96) (Prod. Duane Nettlesbey)
                        3. Ya Own Style - Makaveli, Greg Nice, E.D.I Mean, Young Noble (6/14/96) (Prod. Darryl Harper)
                        4. Tattoo Tears - Makaveli, Young Noble, Napoleon, Yaki Kadafi, Kastro (6/17/96) (Prod. Kurupt)
                        5. Secretz Of War (Rulez Version) - Makaveli, Kurupt, Hussein Fatal, Yaki Kadafi (6/18/96) (Prod. Johnny J.)
                        6. U Can Be Touched - Makaveli, Sixx Nine, Napoleon, E.D.I. Mean, Kastro, Young Noble, Yaki Kadafi (4/24/96 & 6/22/96) (Prod. Johnny J.)
                        7. Thug Luv - Makaveli, Bizzy Bone & Sylk-E Fyne (6/2?/96) (Prod. DJ U-Neek)

Side B Eastside:
                        1. Ginseng Power (Thug Nigga) - Makaveli, Capital LS, Asu (6/17/96) (Prod. Kurupt)
                        2. World Wide Dime Pieces - Makaveli, Queen, Capital LS, Greg Nice, Asu, Snoop Doggy Dogg (6/17/96) (Prod. Capital LS)
                        3. Military Minds - Makaveli, Cocoa Brovas, Buckshot (6/17/96) (Prod. Darryl Harper)
                        4. Jawz Tight - Makaveli, Capital LS, Buckshot, Asu, Smif N Wessun, Numbskull, E.D.I. Mean, Napoleon, Yaki Kadafi (6/18/96) (Prod. Daz Dillinger)
                        5. Brothaz In Arms - Makaveli, Buckshot, Cocoa Brovaz (6/18/96) (Prod. Darryl Harper & Capital LS)
                        6. Never Call U Bitch Again (Eastcoast Version) - Makaveli, Buckshot, Cocoa Brovaz, Danny Boy, Jewell (6/19/96) (Prod. Johnny J.)
                        7. Set It Off (One Nation) - Makaveli, Greg Nice, E.D.I Mean, Young Noble (6/19/96) (Prod. Greg Nice & Darryl Harper)

Other possible tracks, according to [MENTION=3583]Filla , possible tacks
                        + "Smile for Me Now" + "Fame" + "Fright Night" + "We Rock the Hip Hop".
                        Remove "Whatcha Gonna Do" (Fright Night is an Outlawz song recorded for this project, the 2Pac song was a scrap, according to Duane Nettlesbey).
                        You could also add "Untouchable" and "My Only Fear of Death"

Side C - Remixes??
                        Plan to include 7 remix tracks of artists meant to be on the project but never did songs ie OutKast, Nas, BoneThugz, E-40... If you have suggestions on some specific tracks from these artists that you'd like mixed, share your opinions. Will take it into acc.

So plan is too create a whatsapp/discord/google group with access to all files (google or Dropbox) for remix purposes. I'm happy to organize this - Let me know if you want to be on board. I plan to place all One Nation Tracks Vocal and Layer Separated, for everyone to play around with. That will only be available to those in the group - let me know if you want to be part.

The folders will have a section for people to post/share identified samples used for OGV mixes.

From there go ahead make mixes, remasters, fixes, OGV remakes, mixes with proposed artists (as listed above, then upload your mixes when done, well then decide complete tracklist and final tape together in the end.... If interested let me know, just PM me your email and if you have whatsapp then your phone number - I'll create the group for everyone once I get a reply from everyone.
                        Drop the pellaz nigga.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X