X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyndphooL View Post
    Which ones are your own remixess?

Is this yours?

Are these concepts for diy mixes & ogs & retails?

Try to explain better

Like What I hear though
    If your talking about this one I have no idea where it originated. Believe me I try my best to find the original owner to give credit but it takes a long time. But since I started to write down the track list onto physical paper, I have had more of a reason to search for the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by YuukiRito View Post
      If your talking about this one I have no idea where it originated. Believe me I try my best to find the original owner to give credit but it takes a long time. But since I started to write down the track list onto physical paper, I have had more of a reason to search for the owner.
      So this will be the way for the majority of those tracks you want release.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

So this will be the way for the majority of those tracks you want release.
        Could you elaborate on that? That way I'm not giving an answer to a different question.

Comment

Could you elaborate on that? That way I'm not giving an answer to a different question.
          It will be hard to find the names/people that did the remixes you want to put out
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

It will be hard to find the names/people that did the remixes you want to put out
            Yes it will be hard to find the people who made the remixes, which I didn't focus on in my first Youtube channel. But now I narrowed it down to only remixes I know who the producer is with exceptions like this. And yes while finding the people will be the hardest thing to do, compensating said owners is easier. I will offer some stuff like royalties and creative input I believe its called. Where they can choose where said track can be used.

Comment

Yes it will be hard to find the people who made the remixes, which I didn't focus on in my first Youtube channel. But now I narrowed it down to only remixes I know who the producer is with exceptions like this. And yes while finding the people will be the hardest thing to do, compensating said owners is easier. I will offer some stuff like royalties and creative input I believe its called. Where they can choose where said track can be used.
              You (will) need money
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

You (will) need money
                Yes that is a factor in making posthumous albums, having the money to continue their plans is key. But I feel like people get greedy and try to milk the deceased person for every cent they have.

Comment

Yes that is a factor in making posthumous albums, having the money to continue their plans is key. But I feel like people get greedy and try to milk the deceased person for every cent they have.
                  Sure but do you have something on the side to materialize things?
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Sure but do you have something on the side to materialize things?
                    As in making the actual physical copies and the money to do so, I don't have a solid source as of this very second but I will look for one when the time arrives. So right now no, but in the future I will find one.

Comment

As in making the actual physical copies and the money to do so, I don't have a solid source as of this very second but I will look for one when the time arrives. So right now no, but in the future I will find one.
                      Let's say you got the money, how will you press the CDs?
                      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Let's say you got the money, how will you press the CDs?
                        Well I would find a CD manufacturer who is reliable and relatively cost effective. Not in the sense of cheap production, but not extremely overpaying. I would then look for high quality CD cases.

Comment

2Pac & his Gang Bang

Comment

Originally posted by Filla View Post
                            2Pac & his Gang Bang
                            very funny

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X