Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YuukiRito View Post
    Death Row East Projects
    These are projects that have the feel like it could've been released on the would be record label that is Death Row East
    So while the name is a direct steal from a underground mixtape I consider this as a full album as to where the original is like an demo

Comment

Death Row East Projects
      These are projects that have the feel like it could've been released on the would be record label that is Death Row East
      So consider the previous post as an example of how 2Pac's soft side could be shown and still produce a good album. This is a full double project
      And consider this a indirect response to C. Delores Tucker's argument on calling women bitches. the women vs bitches project was a direct response to that. this is like a sequal to the women side

Makaveli Womenz Chapter 1

Makaveli Womenz Chapter 2
      Last edited by YuukiRito; 03-16-2022, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Death Row East Projects
        Consider this a indirect response to C. Delores Tucker's argument on calling women bitches. the women vs bitches project was a direct response to that. this is like a sequal to the Bitches side.

Comment

Death Row East Projects
          Based on the poem he wrote
          In The Event Of My Demise
          Last edited by YuukiRito; 03-16-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I think something deep, like instead of One Nation, kick it up another notch like WorldWide, or Unified World, something that now represents no more barriers or walls between anything, a human race unifying to survive Armageddon.

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
              I think something deep, like instead of One Nation, kick it up another notch like WorldWide, or Unified World, something that now represents no more barriers or walls between anything, a human race unifying to survive Armageddon.
              well thank you for your input, i will try to put something together like that.

Comment

so due to copyright issues all of my projects have been took down. I will restart my work as soon as I can under a new youtube account. This time I will have back ups of every project incase this happens again. I am sorry about this, if anybody could send me the track list of these projects it would be helpful as i have lost my physical copies.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X