Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Tistic Presents: 2pac - The Lost Tape 2021

https://www.2pacmixtape.com/R-Tistic...ape%202021.zip

Right click, save and enjoy! Sorry for the long wait.. (over 10 years).

Edit: I re-uploaded the .zip archive because the previous one contained low quality mp3's. I digitally remastered all tracks now and the quality is amazing.

I recommend everyone who downloaded the tape before this last edit to re-download it.

Thanks for downloading!
    Last edited by R-Tistic187; 07-18-2021, 09:33 PM. Reason: Digital remastered

any pure ogvs?

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
      any pure ogvs?
      What do you consider pure? I guess I have two of it on this tape..

If there's a cure and my closest roaddogz.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G980F met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by R-Tistic187 View Post
        What do you consider pure? I guess I have two of it on this tape..

If there's a cure and my closest roaddogz.

cool.....you have YouTube links for these two tracks?

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
          cool.....you have YouTube links for these two tracks?
          Yes both are up there.. search for "R-Tistic Remix" and browse through my lastesr videos. Thanks for listening!

Comment

been trying to dl all morning but keeps failing and going super slow lol. might wanna add a mega alternate link lol

Comment

finally finished.. some good stuff on here..

favs are when thugz cry (Perfect Mix idea), dear mama. mamas just a little girl, life goes on, so many tears, ride 4 me, u can be touched, road 2 glory, still ballin..

i liked ghetto gospel too but it needs to all be pitched up faster so pac doesnt sound like a robot lol

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
                finally finished.. some good stuff on here..

favs are when thugz cry (Perfect Mix idea), dear mama. mamas just a little girl, life goes on, so many tears, ride 4 me, u can be touched, road 2 glory, still ballin..

i liked ghetto gospel too but it needs to all be pitched up faster so pac doesnt sound like a robot lol
                A huge thank you for the time you took to listen to my tape! Really appreciate that after all the work..

Good favourites, you obviously like the Johnny J style of remixes, sounds the purest like 2pac of the 90's.

About Ghetto Gospel, i really had to mix it like this because the "ghetto" adlibs from the lady needed to be in tune with the right pitch/tune of the beat. Speeding up 2pac means speeding up the instrumental aswell which didn't sound really traditional.

It's a bonustrack, number 20. Just to get a feel of how the two scrapped OG verses would sound, but I agree that pac sounds less animated than on the album version of the track.

Eminem/Amaru has the acapella which 2pac re-recorded in 1995/1996 just as 2pac re-recorded Changes around 1996 which actually was a 1992 pre-deathrow track.

I used the 1992 OG Ghetto Gospel acapella which is really fast paced and funky.. bad quality, not really a fit for using in a remix.

I wish I had the full four verse Eminem/Amaru acapella, but they never gonna share that with us since they only used 2 verses, and those 2 verses are already out here..

And about downloading the tape.. really strange. Takes less than 2 minutes for me l, just tested again.

Thanks bro!
                Last edited by R-Tistic187; 07-19-2021, 08:52 PM.

Comment

R Tistic I rememeber you and your awesome tapes from 2Pacremix.net days and MSN Messenger aha. Good to see and around.

This mixer was a demi god mixing CPUs

Look forward to checking out your new tape

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                  Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
                    R Tistic I rememeber you and your awesome tapes from 2Pacremix.net days and MSN Messenger aha. Good to see and around.

This mixer was a demi god mixing CPUs

Look forward to checking out your new tape
                    Those were the days KW, I would trade anything to go back .

That's an enormous compliment.. I can't thank you enough.

Feels really good to see someone from the good old days.

Hope you'll enjoy the tape! This one is entirely filled with good quality cpu's!

Btw I'm remastering my previous tapes now. I'll post them when it's done. I have completely redone some of the older remixes. That was a trip down memory lane.
                    Last edited by R-Tistic187; 07-19-2021, 11:51 PM.

Comment

The I ain't mad at cha remix is dope so is my closets road doggz
                      Say no to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. ROJAS View Post
                        The I ain't mad at cha remix is dope so is my closets road doggz
                        Many thanks.. enjoy it!

Comment

[MENTION=18000]R-Tistic187 well done bro, so far my favourites are so many tears, u can call, mama's just a little girl, my closest roaddoggs and ride 4 me.

I like your attempt at ghetto gospel, i have always wanted to do that but just didn't find the time to do it, did it sound weird at first to hear the "we was born bc before crack" on first verse on that instrumental?
                          did it mess up the timing completely to the flow of the verse or just the timing when the verse ends towards the chorus? I notice you didn't include last ones left or ghetto gospel on your youtube, is that because they are bonus tracks?

whats weird is back in 05-06 i made a pac mix with that bizzy bone instrumental u used on dear mama, i put baby don't cry on it, and for that when thugs cry mix u did i also used the instrumental with lost souls bad cpu pella as a snippet. i completely forgot the name of that instrumental?

but yeah bro well done, im glad your back here active again.
                          It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                            [MENTION=18000]R-Tistic187 well done bro, so far my favourites are so many tears, u can call, mama's just a little girl, my closest roaddoggs and ride 4 me.

I like your attempt at ghetto gospel, i have always wanted to do that but just didn't find the time to do it, did it sound weird at first to hear the "we was born bc before crack" on first verse on that instrumental?
                            did it mess up the timing completely to the flow of the verse or just the timing when the verse ends towards the chorus? I notice you didn't include last ones left or ghetto gospel on your youtube, is that because they are bonus tracks?

whats weird is back in 05-06 i made a pac mix with that bizzy bone instrumental u used on dear mama, i put baby don't cry on it, and for that when thugs cry mix u did i also used the instrumental with lost souls bad cpu pella as a snippet. i completely forgot the name of that instrumental?

but yeah bro well done, im glad your back here active again.
                            Many thanks Phenomenon for checking out my tape!

About Ghetto Gospel: I cut out the "you and me before crack" because the bars on the instrumental weren't calculated for that extra phrase.

I could extend the instrumtal and make it fit in, but cutting that phrase out was the easiest solution. Normally I don't cut out any parts of an acapella but based on feeling, I just did.

And both Bizzy Bone beats must've been used before by so many DJ's.. they were easy finds. I just hope I made real good use of the When Thugz Cry and Dear Mama acapella's on them.. pella's must reflect the feeling of the beat seamlessly and vice versa.

The instrumental u forgot about is called Thugz Cry.

I'm gonna upload Last Ones Left to my Youtube channel.

Glad to be back aswell!
                            Last edited by R-Tistic187; 07-21-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X