Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartelsons Music Presents: 2Pac - With Respect (Vol. 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
    Huh? What's with yall jits always throwing jabs at a nigga. Then I'm tha bad guy when I start talking shit back. Smfh.. Dumbass jitterbugs..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Well bubbles was lookin for you last night.

6'4? Damn. Must got a lot on your mind with that big ass head.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
      Well bubbles was lookin for you last night. 6'4? Me too. Must got a lot on your mind with that big ass head.
      Lmfao, yo just shut ur fucking mouth already faggot ass nigga I ain't got time for tha petty drama.. I got sperm bigger than u whoadi.. And hop off tha dick already, I see u remember tha shit I be saying, lmfaoo. Another one of my fans hahahaha.. Dade County niggaz dnt play that dumb shit jit.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Lmfao, yo just shut ur fucking mouth already faggot ass nigga I ain't got time for tha petty drama.. I got sperm bigger than u whoadi.. And hop off tha dick already, I see u remember tha shit I be saying, lmfaoo. Another one of my fans hahahaha.. Dade County niggaz dnt play that dumb shit jit.

Son, u got sperm bigger than me? your my height. Second off, you live in a fuckin beach resort. The only problems in dade are the ones they make for themselves, because they got it made. You live in a fuckin tourist attraction. You seem like a real busy man. Must be hard running shit, while spending 30 days worth of time on a rappers forum on the internet.

You actually seem like a cool guy. U just a lil too full of yourself, and you need to get over that if your ever going to survive, whether it be on a internet forum, or in the tourist attraction you call the ghetto.

P.s., at 300 pounds, I can promise that weight dont run in your family. Your real problem, is no one runs in your family.
        Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 08-06-2017, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Son, u got sperm bigger than me? your my height. Second off, you live in a fuckin beach resort. The only problems in dade are the ones they make for themselves, because they got it made. You live in a fuckin tourist attraction. You seem like a real busy man. Must be hard running shit, while spending 30 days worth of time on a rappers forum on the internet.

You actually seem like a cool guy. U just a lil too full of yourself, and you need to get over that if your ever going to survive, whether it be on a internet forum, or in the tourist attraction you call the ghetto.
          Lmfaoooooo!!! All you fucking tourists have the same misconception! !!!! Hahahahaha.. I live an hour from tha beach homie, tha beach is a tiny part of Miami hahahahahahahahaha.. You're dumb af, speaking abt shit u dnt know of haha hahahahaha. Ur a fucking moron.. Nigga I'm on tha way to Club LIV, like I said, I ain't got time for tha petty drama jit. It's Saturday night, yall lil faggots ain't got better shit to do???? Hahahahaha u make me laugh lil nigga.. Come to Dade n get sprayed whoadi...

DALE!!!!

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Just suck a dick and shut tf up plz lil nigga.. I'm outty!!! I'ma fuck a bad Cuban bitch in ur name hahhahahaha..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Just suck a dick and shut tf up plz lil nigga.. I'm outty!!! I'ma fuck a bad Cuban bitch in ur name hahhahahaha..

Let me know what her dick tastes like when your done. Beach resort, wannabe ass.

I hope you inhale that cuban like kastro. Smoke it real good. All down your throat. Remember, dont breath in, just hold it in your mouth.

Then this guys gonna really be yelling.
              Cept wont be whoadie.

Whoah, D. WoahD. D all in your face. I bet you would pay top dollar to smoke a cuban. You love that D.
              Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 08-06-2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Let me know what her dick tastes like when your done. Beach resort, wannabe ass.

I hope you inhale that cuban like kastro. Smoke it real good. All down your throat. Remember, dont breath in, just hold it in your mouth.

Then this guys gonna really be yelling.
                Cept wont be whoadie.

Whoah, D. WoahD. D all in your face. I bet you would pay top dollar to smoke a cuban. You love that D.
                Omg shut up lil nigga. First of all u take 30 mins to reply each time so u obviously r taking ur time to try a nigga smfh hahahaha.. Suck my dick whoadie. See u when I see and best believe it's finally be judgment day for u cuz...
                Like I said before, Dale!!!!!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Omg shut up lil nigga. First of all u take 30 mins to reply each time so u obviously r taking ur time to try a nigga smfh hahahaha.. Suck my dick whoadie. See u when I see and best believe it's finally be judgment day for u cuz...
                  Like I said before, Dale!!!!!

A tall man, a fat man, and a flaming faggot walk into a bar.

The bartender looks, and says, "Ahh, Niner_M_O_B, come alone again tonight?"

Comment

A tall man, a fat man, and a flaming faggot walk into a bar.

The bartender looks, and says, "Ahh, Niner_M_O_B, come alone again tonight?"
                    Damn u ain't even funny guy.. May tha Lord have mercy on ur soul. I'm turning my phone off, dale..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Damn u ain't even funny guy.. May tha Lord have mercy on ur soul. I'm turning my phone off, dale..

You couldn't figure out how to use the like button initially. What makes you possibly think you can turn off the phone. Beach resort ass faggot.

What is that I hear? Whoa D? By someone named Dale?

I told you to stop trying to buy Cubans on the black market. They roll in packs.
                      Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 08-06-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

P.s., bubbles says hi.

Maybe you shouldn't jump down GreenL420's throat like it pleases you to be there.

You overweight price of shit. Bragging about being 300 lbs, then telling me its judgment day.

Son, when it hits judgment day, your fat ass is gonna be my source of protein.

Comment

P.s., bubbles says hi.

Maybe you shouldn't jump down GreenL420's throat like it pleases you to be there.

You overweight price of shit. Bragging about being 300 lbs, then telling me its judgment day.

I took a pic for you since you love me so much hahahaha... I'm poppin' bottles while you're being petty af at home scratching' ur dirty ass hahahaha..
                          BTW I'm tha one holdin' tha bottle.. Everyone was screamin' "Fuck 7 Dayz!" when we took tha pic.. Hope u like tha taste of my dick lil' nigga.. Hahahaha.. Ya'll niggaz are petty af!!! DALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DADE COUNTY STAND UP!!! REAL RECOGNIZE REAL!!!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

P.s., bubbles says hi.

LMFAO!!! I'm so respected on these streets that I get free premium bottles whoadi hahahahaha... My phones off now whoadi, we heading to tha after party now!!! LMFAO!! THA WORLD'S MOST HATED!!!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

LMFAO!!! I'm so respected on these streets that I get free premium bottles whoadi hahahahaha... My phones off now whoadi, we heading to tha after party now!!! LMFAO!! THA WORLD'S MOST HATED!!!
                              Bro, i actually got no problem with u at all. Just giving u a quick dose of how u been treating others on the forum. Less negativity and we good.

Comment

bro, i actually got no problem with u at all. Just giving u a quick dose of how u been treating others on the forum. Less negativity and we good.
                                omg just stfu!!!! Plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X