Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*DL* 2Pac-Forum Presents: The Hate U Gave (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
    Top man, this version here:

From the latest JJ leak (I've only got 320 MP3s so if there are WAVs that would be even clearer) has the crispest vocals I've ever heard on any of the leaks, plus the rest of the instrumental sounds clear too. Your mix was absolutely amazing and really finished off the track with that retail feeling polish.

Nicely done.
    Thanks, a lot of work, $$$, and time was put into this, probably have 10 versions before the final was rolled out for the tape. I downloaded this new JJ version and will see what I can do!

I won't lie, it wasn't all me. I did contract work out to a guy with guitar talent, and also drums/bass/mixing with [MENTION=2072]Klockwork

I basically directed and funded the mixes. These idea's just pour into my head, and I don't stop until I'm satisfied. It's a pain for the people working for me too, cause I'll have them go back and re-do over and over until its what I visioned.
    Last edited by endofdayz; 09-27-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
      Thanks, a lot of work, $$$, and time was put into this, probably have 10 versions before the final was rolled out for the tape. I downloaded this new JJ version and will see what I can do!

haha i know the pain, theres been times where i would have nearly 20 versions of one song

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

I won't lie, it wasn't all me. I did contract work out to a guy with guitar talent, and also drums/bass/mixing with [MENTION=2072]Klockwork

I basically directed and funded the mixes. These idea's just pour into my head, and I don't stop until I'm satisfied. It's a pain for the people working for me too, cause I'll have them go back and re-do over and over until its what I visioned.
        I can tell from the finished production that a lot of care and attention went into it. The only thing that let it down were the muted vocals and then, as if by magic, we got a leak with really clear vocals mixed down over a slightly muted instrumental.

What more could you ask for?

Looking forward to hearing the new version.
        I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

[MENTION=10086]61824 if I want this done the best, I'll have to pay my guy to mix it down property. Also the new leaked version has outro cut a little early. I'll def see about doing this though. I do have another finished remix that I think everyone will love. Maybe I'll post a clip of it. Turned a JJ track into a 100% makeveli 7DT sound with that guitar, on pure accident ;-)

Comment

still listening this mixtape....one of my favorites in the moment are All Eyez On Me and Dayz Of a Criminal! (of course all tracks of the mixtape are good i love them all, really but specially i listen to this 2 songs everyday.)
            - Steez 4 President -

Comment

[MENTION=10086]61824 if I want this done the best, I'll have to pay my guy to mix it down property. Also the new leaked version has outro cut a little early. I'll def see about doing this though. I do have another finished remix that I think everyone will love. Maybe I'll post a clip of it. Turned a JJ track into a 100% makeveli 7DT sound with that guitar, on pure accident ;-)
              I could edit both of leaks together for you to make it the same run time if that would help with the mixdown?

The remix sounds very good, up it please as 7DT production was the shizzle.
              I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
              Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
                The remix sounds very good, up it please as 7DT production was the shizzle.
                That remix, was one I did for Troublesome '96

Comment

Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
                  still listening this mixtape....one of my favorites in the moment are All Eyez On Me and Dayz Of a Criminal! (of course all tracks of the mixtape are good i love them all, really but specially i listen to this 2 songs everyday.)

This is what i love reading, I wanted this mixtape to be remembered, rather than forgot the day after it was released.

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

What changes did you make to the dj producers mixes? Can you send me mixtape without gapless playback so they don't abruptly cut off.. did you remove the fades or were they forwarded to you like that?

Dayz Of A Criminal
                    Niggaz In The Penn
                    Soon As I Get Home
                    Ready For Whatever
                    Throw Ya Gunz Up

The other tracks are worth few listens but those are ones I'll be adding to my main playlist library which I listen to daily.

Comment

Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
                      What changes did you make to the dj producers mixes? Can you send me mixtape without gapless playback so they don't abruptly cut off.. did you remove the fades or were they forwarded to you like that?

Dayz Of A Criminal
                      Niggaz In The Penn
                      Soon As I Get Home
                      Ready For Whatever
                      Throw Ya Gunz Up

The other tracks are worth few listens but those are ones I'll be adding to my main playlist library which I listen to daily.
                      nothing ends abruptly. if you listen to the tape from front to back, everything flows properly, the only things that sound like they end abruptly is the interludes.

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                        nothing ends abruptly. if you listen to the tape from front to back, everything flows properly, the only things that sound like they end abruptly is the interludes.
                        Originally posted by Creation
                        im sorry bro, i dont have the unedited version of the mixtape. Very cool idea by the way
                        What's a cool idea? It's just a playlist library of all my favorite mixes.. It very rare I like all mixes on an entire mixtape so I just lift my favorite mixes off that I'll actually listen to and enjoy listening to over and over etc. I have one of your mixes featured in my main playlist titled 'Hold On Be Strong from Legend: 40 Years And Still Ballin'' it has average playcount of 8 listens which is good but low rating cause I have 5 other versions mixed by Lv, Papaveli, Cvince, Tricki, and Krew I prefer Papaveli & Krew but all versions are good and will never skip a track if any of the mixes in main playlist library comes on..

It's ok you don't want to share, I'll message fan-made producers for individual unedited mixes cause Klockwork's Throw Ya Gunz Up beginning starts on your prelude track, Dayz Of A Criminal abruptly cuts out (Gapless playback), Soon As I Get Home (Gapless Playback) overlaps onto your sorrow track etc. but it's whatever. bye

Comment

[MENTION=856]L-Booma just quickly... maybe put this as a sticky thread in the mixtapes section. it is an amazing compilation for our forum djs! this deserves more i think.. so yeh
                          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
                            [MENTION=856]L-Booma just quickly... maybe put this as a sticky thread in the mixtapes section. it is an amazing compilation for our forum djs! this deserves more i think.. so yeh
                            Done

Comment

Originally posted by Dovahkiin View Post
                              04. Lord Save Me (Interlude) (Creation Mix) - I cant tell if its off by 2 bar or if its not lol Pac starts off kinda weird but Im really diggin the vibe.
                              i just thought id point out that it flows the same as the og & retail version of the track,pac starts weird like that on those too.

I Know Death Follows Me
                              But
                              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Re up links are dead

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X