• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youre the best papaveli
    big thanks

Comment

BUMP

i never listen to There U Go, but u finally made the song good for me, the beat is perfect Bay Area style, i just wish it would have more pac on it. but this song is awesome, finally i can hear there u go.

nothing to lose is the second best song from ur mixtape, sounds almost like an alternate version man, this is crazy for real, i know some people who would try to sell this as alternate take

papa i'll try to contact amaru/jampol to invite U as the main mixxer of the pac album!!!

uppercut idea is also good, fits great imo.

i am too lazy and high to write a whole review to be honest, BUT,

do me one favour please. NEVER put pac and nas on a song together AGAIN, HOW DARE YOU heFFa!!!???

Comment

BUMP

the covers look awesome to be honest, almost like a real album, compare this cover with the official pacs life or loyal 2 the game covers, they sucked big tyme!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonafide Playya View Post
          BUMP

the covers look awesome to be honest, almost like a real album, compare this cover with the official pacs life or loyal 2 the game covers, they sucked big tyme!!!!!!

yea draven did a great job with the covers.. and did them very fast!...

but oh yea... i just got done making a pac and nas collab album.. where i put nas on all 2pac og tracks....

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
            but oh yea... i just got done making a pac and nas collab album.. where i put nas on all 2pac og tracks....

Comment

hahhhahahhahahaha

Comment

How did i miss this? Downloading now. An dope Mixtape Cover!

Comment

Downloading this right now bro just come across it, will post my thoughts after while.
                  Love.

Comment

thanks to everyone who checked it so far!!

Comment

still havent got the chance to listen to this. excited to hear it

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

holy shit how did i pass by this thread damn me to hell lol thanks [MENTION=747]SCORPION d/l now!

Comment

you last two posters are in BIG trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli502 View Post
                            im downloading and will listen to this tommorow, Thanks
                            listened to both cds, great job on this. I enjoyed the majority of it,

Comment

Its terrific!!!!!!! Ur remakes are amazing and ur mixing style is sick too, im not a huge fan of tha album beat of "all out" but other than that u hit tha nail on tha head with every track! Thanks for all of ur hard work and taking tha time to do what should have been done on tha album releases!!!!!!! I typed in a whole long review of each track, and by tha time i went to post it, i was timed out, and had to leave to go somewhere so i forgot to comment. I had to atleast let u know how great this was because ive been bumping it in tha whip for atleast a week now and it sounds better everytime i listen.......Love u Papa! Keep representin' and keepin' tha music fresh, please, and thanks, lol Peace!
                              Last edited by Ianyo2012; 04-10-2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

still haven't had a chance to listen all the way through but skipped straight to the gin n juice mix after listenin to the trailer and its on repeat.. Also checked out that uppercut mix.. it's not just a straight up shitty switch like I thought it would be, sounds good with the womans vocals from Ambitionz and liked the way u doubled up on the line that Em left out from the retail.. Can u get away is another one that sounds dope, care to explain what u did to it?.. Nothing to lose has to be another one of my favourites on the tape.. will let u know about the rest after I've had a chance to listen all the way through.. great job so far!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X